What is your Favourite PC Game?

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

What is your fav PC game?

• Minecraft

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Fortnite

Votes: 130 52.8%
  • CS:GO

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • Starfield

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Baldurs Gate 3

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • GTA

Votes: 31 12.6%
  • Diablo

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • something else - please explain below

Votes: 28 11.4%

• Total voters
Sep 10, 2023
Visit site
Their is no such thing as a best game because what you think is good somebody else will think is rubbish.
You need to say what type of games you like such as fighting , simulation or puzzle etc.
When you decide what type of game you want to use the first thing you must do is find out is your pc can run it and you can do that by typing ..... what is required spec for ( game name )
Yess,
my pc parameters is
gtx 1650
i5 7400H
24 GB Ram
NVME SSD 1TB
Monitor 27" 60 fps FullHD
My favorite game is Call of Duty, I like that type of games,

Thank you for your answer )

Sep 28, 2023
Visit site
I absolutely love playing Teamfight Tactics, the tactical and strategic gameplay, combined with the intense battles and ever-changing meta, keeps me hooked and entertained for hours on end. And now I am focusing on a Twitcher's live , I learn more through his live about this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
Of what's on that list definitely Starfield. It's the only game I've been playing lately. I DO have some nit picks about it though, the biggest one being the Ship Builder, which is very finicky I find and hard to use. It's so bad IMO it's keeping me from leveling my Starship Design skill, without which you cannot even add shielded cargo space to smuggle contraband. I'm seriously thinking I may have to just go with stock ships because of this. That's a HUGE negative for me because I enjoyed using the Workshop a lot in FO 4.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Sep 16, 2023
Visit site
For me the best game for relaxation is Euro Trek Simulator, where you need to transport cargo by truck, it has gorgeous maps of almost all the meri, riding on the truck you can still and explore different countries. Someone else rides there? We can ride together.

Reactions: McStabStab
Sep 16, 2023
Visit site
I think this is the first time I have seen the topic of robots on this forum. Maybe we can create a separate topic? I think this will be interesting

TRENDING THREADS