What is your Favourite PC Game?

Page 9 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

What is your fav PC game?

• Minecraft

Votes: 45 11.8%
  • Fortnite

Votes: 194 51.1%
  • CS:GO

Votes: 22 5.8%
  • Starfield

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Baldurs Gate 3

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • GTA

Votes: 44 11.6%
  • Diablo

Votes: 11 2.9%
  • something else - please explain below

Votes: 55 14.5%

• Total voters
Jul 30, 2024
Visit site
My 'favourite' PC game is gotta be Baldurs Gate 3, for killing time i have my stormworks ready to launch anytime, and lately been spending good time on Angelic as well. Other stuff might be old MMORPG game like RF Online or Luna Online.

Baldur's Gate 3
The thing is BG3 offereddd me like big and immersive world and exploration, added up with the secrets, quest, also characted development make it hard to ignore. I spent decent hours on Divinity 2 previously and when i tried BG3, its like giving me a steroid. the variety of races, classes, and abilities to choose from also the combat experience is top notch. last to mention is the Role flexibility, where we have freedom to role-play the characters in diverse ways, from heroic to morally ambiguous actions, providing a wide range of choices that influence the game's outcome.

StormWorks
While Stormwork, it provides me a chaos game atmosphere with friends 😂 i like role playing stuff as a SAR team or even conquering an island with a high-tech vehicle stuff. The community workshop on steam is the one that keeping the game hyped up (imo), if you like tweaking stuff or building something especially related with vehicle then this particular game is a must try! (i mean it), The missions like kraken, megalodon, terrorist, or even Space Program is freaking crazy. Play with your friends and 3 hours feels like a blink. Check their steam pag and hit me up on dm if you also looking for some1 to play with especially if you feel like a good pilot.

Angelic: The Chaos Theatre
Found it somewhere on steam, its like a turn-based gameplay of Divinity with tech/atmosphere of XCOM. Been trying their beta eventhough it was only multiplayer mode at that moment but it definitely got me thinking on how to conquer my frienemy (yes im that competitive), what makes me attached with this game is actually the lore of the game and heroes, the gameplay and ambience that brought me into future (I love high tech stuff), they will release the alpha this August. Ring me on DM if you think you can beat me.

nb:
I'm not affiliated with any of these games, I simply enjoy sharing the games I love to play. :)
Immortals is my favorite PC game its an RTS game

TRENDING THREADS