What is the best shooting game on PC?

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!

What is the best shooter on PC?

• CS:GO

Votes: 32 12.3%
  • PUBG

Votes: 86 33.1%
  • Battlefield Game

Votes: 22 8.5%
  • Valorant

Votes: 22 8.5%
  • Call of Duty Game

Votes: 69 26.5%
  • Far Cry

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Doom

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Something else - please comment

Votes: 23 8.8%

• Total voters
Nov 27, 2021
Please don't post in ALL CAPS!
-ARMA 3
-ENLISTED
-STAR WARS RISING COMMANDOS
-TOM CLANCY GHOST RECON WILDLANDS
-ESCAPE FROM TARKOV
N/B ALL THESE GAMES CAN BE PLAYED ON PS4, PS5, X BOX SERIES X AND S PLATFORMS AND ON PC

Nov 4, 2020
The sign of a good game is when you sway about in your chair as you leap a gap in a ravine and keep falling off , you look behind the monitor for the sniper you can quite see , lean forward as you fall.

These things happen because your not playing the game , your in it !

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
Reminder

just vote if game already listed above.

Rules

• Only PC games accepted
  • Only post if your game isn't already listed above, If you post about a game already mentioned in the poll, your post will be removed.
  • Only post if your game hasn't previously been mentioned by someone else, don't quote their post, liking it is enough.
  • Posts repeating suggestions will be removed
  • Off topic posts will be removed.

Jan 23, 2020
Half-tempted to say "Gundam Evolution" if only because that game and GBO2 will be the next best thing in terms of Gundam games on PC. I might be a bit more biased towards Evolution personally, since twitch shooting with a rocket launcher is more my cup of coffee.

My only gripe is that the OG Gundam looks like a joke compared to the combat performance of the RGM-79 GM

May 9, 2022
I personally felt that Counter Strike v1.6 was much better than CS:GO, it felt like it had more of a community feeling to it as well.

Day of Defeat was one of the most fun war games I played.

An for now, Rainbow Six Siege has set the bar so high in terms of shooters.

May 10, 2022
COD is one of my favorite games. As a player that is in love with the Zombies Storyline, this game would have to be where the story started to take shape. People were first learning the classic Train method. (running in a circle and having all the zombies horde up behind you). Youtube was becoming a place where the Zombies community could have a real place. Times were good back then. I honestly wish I could go back and do it again. Good times… But here are some interesting COD videos. Tell me what you think of it compared to "The First Black Ops."

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts