Question What is a good controller to get for PC?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
I’ve had this problem across two XB1 controllers and my new XSX controller even after clean reinstalls.
it could be the PC itself then.

Its unlikely you get same problem on 3 devices, so if PC is one thing not changing in the switches, I would look at it. One way to check would be to see if problem happens on other PC with the controllers.

I haven't had any problems connecting to BT apart from the first time when I didn't know where the pair button was on controller - I hadn't looked in instructions.

i haven't noticed any latency on it yet but might pick up the Xbox Wireless dongle anyway.

So who is this guy you keep talking about, someone you're mentoring? I feel as if I know him from somewhere… Toms maybe?

I'm not a Gamepasser, but more than 99.9% sure that it's the full game for your full use for as long as it stays on Gamepass—which might be forever for MS studios, and depends on contract for 3rd parties, but a year seems typical on v quick search. Sounds very like Netflix.
Just as an FYI to Forza games. They will be on Game Pass until they are delisted, which is usually about 4 years. They are removed from all stores at that time (due to licensing agreements with car manufacturers). If you want them forever, you need to buy them. Right before they are removed from stores, they go on deep discount.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS