What are your top 10 games of all time?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
There's nothing wrong with having two listed for one franchise. There's no rule against it. However, I'm going to have to move either Doom 1 or Doom 2 into second spot and move everything else down one.

Ok, id remove Doom 2 from the list and Skyrim because the other 2 listed for those franchises are the ones that got me hooked. That 10th spot, you can just put Ghost Recon :)

1 - BG3
2 - Morrowind
3 - Gabriel Knight: The Beast Within
4 - Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
5 - Divinity Original Sin 2
6 - Planescape Torment
7 - Monkey Island
8 - GTA Vice City
9 - Simon the Sorcerer
10 - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Honorable mentions:

Doom 1/2, System Shock 1/2, Alone in The Dark, Gabriel Knight: Sins of The Fathers, DreamWeb, Alien Breed, BASS, Resident Evil 4/7, Mass Effect 2, Syndicate, Cannon Fodder, Worms Armageddon, Kings Quest 7, Blood, Duke Nukem, Shadow Warrior, Quake, World Of Warcraft, Diablo 2/3, Grim Dawn, Last Epoch, Xcom 2, Fallout 2/New Vegas + a shitton of other games:D

Zloth

Community Contributor
Going by my own total enjoyment...
  1. City of Heroes
  2. X4: Foundations
  3. Doom 1 (had tons of fun messing with mods)
  4. Final Fantasy 7 (original version for now)
  5. Air Warrior (by Kesmai way back in the late 1980's and early 90's)
  6. Skyrim
  7. Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  8. The Last Remnant
  9. BattleTech
  10. Baldur's Gate 2
Spillover
  1. Saints Row: The Third
  2. Civilization 5
  3. Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children
  4. Sword of the Stars
  5. Civilization 5
  6. Mechwarrior 5
  7. Deus Ex
  8. Horizon: Forbidden West
  9. Master of Orion 2: Battle at Antares

Oct 4, 2023
Visit site
Weeeell. That is definitely a question. Okay. So as for me I love: Far Cry Primal, Asassin's Creed 3, Prince of Persie(ofc), Skyrim, Shadows of mordor( What a game it is ) , Witcher 3, Dishonored, Bioshock, Prototype 2 and ofc Mario.

Weeeell. That is definitely a question. Okay. So as for me I love: Far Cry Primal, Asassin's Creed 3, Prince of Persie(ofc), Skyrim, Shadows of mordor( What a game it is ) , Witcher 3, Dishonored, Bioshock, Prototype 2 and ofc Mario.
*alarm*
Warning. You've created an unnumbered list and included a console game. Please fix to have your list included in the final results.

Reactions: Pifanjr

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts