What are your favorite horror games?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Dec 4, 2021
Visit site
Ever since childhood, I was scared by these damn animatronics, so definitely FNAF, especially with this latest update, it became more fun to play it

In a previous comment i forgot to mention i have manhunt , i put it on my latest games rig when i purchased the machine 6 years ago as i wanted a trip down memory lane , the game worked perfect .... btw the anti i have is kaspersky paid for version ..... this is why i mention it ..........

Still using Kaspersky with obviously a new licence i recently tried to do another trip down memory lane , you need to use one of the discs to wake up the game and make it work , Kaspersky now decided to tell me the disc has a virus on it but i know it does not have one , it refused to let me run the game. I opened up Kaspersky and added it to the exceptions section , i know i did it correctly because i have done this before ........... even when added to exceptions the Kaspersky still refused to let it run. This i believe is what is know as a false positive.

I'm getting into this thread late, but I'm too chicken to play horror games. I'll tell you how bad I am. I even had to turn off Half-Life 2 when I got to the Ravenholm section.
That level on first playthrough can get ugly quick if you start getting chased by Fast Zombies and hit by pouncing Poisonous Headcrabs. It's all about mastering the Gravity Gun and the many things you can toss with it, my fave being saw blades. I even toss and stick them near doors I'm about to do a mad dash to, to make avoiding attacks easier.

Anymore there's not an enemy in that level I can't stay ahead of to keep from being attacked, even on the hardest difficulty. For the Fast Zombies that crawl up the pipes I shoot them as they're climbing with the shotgun, there's tons of ammo for it where you wait for the make shift gondola.

God I wish they would have continued and properly finished the HL series. Valve are about as braindead as their zombies. :rolleyes:

That level on first playthrough can get ugly quick if you start getting chased by Fast Zombies and hit by pouncing Poisonous Headcrabs. It's all about mastering the Gravity Gun and the many things you can toss with it, my fave being saw blades. I even toss and stick them near doors I'm about to do a mad dash to, to make avoiding attacks easier.
My problem wasn't the level of difficulty. My problem was being freaked out by a bunch of zombie-like mutants shrieking at me. Lol

Reactions: Pifanjr

TRENDING THREADS