What are you playing this weekend? November 2023

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I finished Symphony of the Night, feels like I've been in a bit of a funk. Played Anno here and there, as well as a few other games, but nothing is really sticking at the moment.

Just picked up Strategic Command WWII: War in Europe, as I'm beginning to dabble in hex based grand strategy, but we'll see if it sticks (kind of doubt it).

Guess I've been playing Turle WoW here and there, but that's mostly just for something to do.

I wanted to play a bit more of Stellaris yesterday evening while my wife was working on dinner, but I was borrowing it from a friend of mine and his account was suddenly logged out on our PC, meaning I didn't have access any more. My friend is supposed to visit Tuesday, so hopefully we can fix it then.

Meanwhile I decided to play a bit of Sims 4 just to kill the time. Turns out I had a game where one of my sims had the ambition to be mischievous, which incluced a goal to be disliked by two people. I have no idea how you're supposed to do that without actively harassing your neighbours with mean comments, which seems like it isn't really mischievous.

Today, my daughter and I started Earthlock. It seems to be a pretty standard JRPG. I suspect it's a bit too complicated for my daughter, as she doesn't really have the patience to strategise but instead just kind of mashes the buttons. It does work so far though, so we'll see, assuming she wants to keep playing. She said she would prefer it if we could both play.

Parkitect + Weed Shop, huh?

Should've sth similar here soonish—added Parks & Recreation to watch list, altho it may not fit sense of humor.

Still on same games, with reminder to try those demos I downloaded.

I thought the first few seasons of Parks & Rec (not sure how many I watched) were very funny, but I kind of drifted away in later seasons when they started focusing so much on romances and new characters. Honestly, I wouldn't mind rewatching some of that now that I think about it. I have a crush on Rashida Jones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts