Giveaway We're riding shotgun with Pacific Drive to give away a carload of great gear!

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
The game is soooo fun, one of the best I've played in a while.

My favorite road trips were always the ones to TN as a kid with my parents.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
A few years ago, my family and I rented an RV and went to Joshua Tree National Park for the new year. That was one of the most magical trips we've ever been on.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
Went to Colorado for a deadmau5 concert at Red Rock. It had snowed the day before we arrived so we took a few drives through Golden and the mountains; the views were incredible! Would highly recommend.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
If the car in the game is even half as unreliable as my actual car in real life then I should be able to navigate the unkown horrors that await me reasonably well. :)

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! I’d say my favourite road trip was from Laguna Niguel California to Boise Idaho with my partner just after we got married. It was a long drive, but my best friend was with me, so how could it be any better?

fCFiCbG.jpeg

Win a vintage toolbox, a mechanic shirt with customized name tag, a bobblehead, a bumper sticker, and more.

Everyone loves taking a road trip. Hop in the car, step on the gas, and head toward the horizon. In driving survival game Pacific Drive it's not quite that simple thanks to bizarre and deadly anomalies that are lurking along the road—but as you're speeding through the hazardous exclusion zone, this giveaway will make your drive a lot smoother.

Buckle up, because we've partnered with Pacific Drive to have some awesome stuff driven to your house. One lucky winner will get a whole trunkload of cool Pacific Drive gear, like a shiny red toolbox, a mechanic's shirt with a customized name tag, a dashboard bobblehead, and of course an air freshener and bumper sticker. And more! Here's what you could win:
  • Vintage red mechanic's toolbox branded with Pacific Drive and in-world stickers
  • Mechanic shirt (with optional customized name tag)
  • Car on display stand with light up LED logo
  • Wobbly Malcolm bobble head
  • 1x Bumper sticker
  • 1x Air freshener
  • Series of booklets and flyers about the game and kit
Our apologies to those of you in other parts of the world—this giveaway is for United States residents only. This giveaway will run from February 29 to March 13. To enter, just follow the steps in the Gleam widget and post a comment about your favorite road trip or car-based adventure!

Once you've done that, you're all set: if you win, you'll be contacted for your mailing address. Good luck, and keep your eyes on the road.
This is awesome good luck everybody!

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
Rhad trips can be both enchanting and miserable at the same time. I'll always remember my trip to Texas to visit an old high-school buddy that left for the Airforce. Good times.

Best of luck everyone!

My favorite road trip was probably the drive down to Savannah, Georgia to get married to my wife. Excitement was at an all time high and the time off work never hurts, lol

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
My favorite road trip was last year, drove halfway across the country to visit my family on the coast in 2 days. Showed up on my grandma's door step at 6:30 in the morning.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
I took a cross country road trip with my wife a few years ago and it was one of the best experiences of my life. New Hampshire to California and back, 3.5 weeks. Saw the size and beauty of the US and I'll treasure the memories for the rest of my life.

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
While I am traveling overseas my son keeps calling to say that Pacific Drive is the best game he has ever played and I should immediately buy it....this flight home can't come soon enough!

Mar 1, 2024
Visit site
fCFiCbG.jpeg

Win a vintage toolbox, a mechanic shirt with customized name tag, a bobblehead, a bumper sticker, and more.

Everyone loves taking a road trip. Hop in the car, step on the gas, and head toward the horizon. In driving survival game Pacific Drive it's not quite that simple thanks to bizarre and deadly anomalies that are lurking along the road—but as you're speeding through the hazardous exclusion zone, this giveaway will make your drive a lot smoother.

Buckle up, because we've partnered with Pacific Drive to have some awesome stuff driven to your house. One lucky winner will get a whole trunkload of cool Pacific Drive gear, like a shiny red toolbox, a mechanic's shirt with a customized name tag, a dashboard bobblehead, and of course an air freshener and bumper sticker. And more! Here's what you could win:
  • Vintage red mechanic's toolbox branded with Pacific Drive and in-world stickers
  • Mechanic shirt (with optional customized name tag)
  • Car on display stand with light up LED logo
  • Wobbly Malcolm bobble head
  • 1x Bumper sticker
  • 1x Air freshener
  • Series of booklets and flyers about the game and kit
Our apologies to those of you in other parts of the world—this giveaway is for United States residents only. This giveaway will run from February 29 to March 13. To enter, just follow the steps in the Gleam widget and post a comment about your favorite road trip or car-based adventure!

Once you've done that, you're all set: if you win, you'll be contacted for your mailing address. Good luck, and keep your eyes on the road.
Can't wait to play this game loved the demo and has such an amazing concept with the car being part of your character.

TRENDING THREADS