Giveaway We're giving away 30 copies of Risk of Rain 2! Enter here!

Page 16 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
Really great solo and coop gameplay with smooth fun mechanics and a small yet active modding community that are actually supported by the devs a great game its a perfect recipe for a rougelite/like game

Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
Risk of Rain is one of the few games that I can easily lose hours and hours because of how addicting the gameplay is. I’ve played some of the second game and I can confirm that it is 1000 times better in all respects and I can’t wait for the full release

Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
I love risk of rain 2, I've had so much fun playing and replaying that and the first RoR a million times over with my older brother, I love the lore with their items and I'm looking forward to more, I of course love that it's a rougelike co-op, and the survivors are really fun to play, I'm looking forward to the new one, I love that they brought in new really big and awesome maps I'm interested to see more of them. And then the final boss... Oh I can't wait to see them!

Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
Man would I love to get a copy of Risk of Rain 2. I was sooo hyped for it to be released after the development was announced because I was a huge fan of the first game since it was with me as I grew up! I just built my first pc and I really want to see how this works out on it!

Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
I love the devs and how they handled this whole early access. They've been honest and they stayed true to their word. Game's a blast to play with friends!

Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
Полностью нравится рандомизация карт, жаль что играл лишь во вторую одно время у друга, надеюсь что сыграю еще)
Нравятся "артифакты", каждый по своему полезен и можно собирать нереальные комбо
Так же лично мне нравится мультяшная графика

Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
Рогалика, мне нравиться предмет Катушка Тесла, сочетается с Персонажем Охотницей и играть с Укулеле Трунь Трунь Трунь)
Сама атмосфера и бесконечные походы с друзьями Roguelike Survival, мне нравится предмет Tesla Coil, сочетается с персонажем Huntress и играет с укулеле. Трэн Трэн Трэн

Status
Not open for further replies.