Giveaway We're giving away 30 copies of Risk of Rain 2! Enter here!

Page 12 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Risk of Rain 2 - This game has been used as a definition of the game of map randomization, roguelikes and other things. Thumbs up to the makers of the game!

John Newland

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Never played neither 1 or 2, but lost quite a bit of time following gratis150ml streams with this game, and was a really nice experience, looking forward to win a shot at trying for myself

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I like seeing my friends pkaying Risk if Rain 2,but there's just 3 of us when coop is letting you to play a party from 4 players. It's cool to play with friends in RoR 2. You can challenge yourself with friends or chexk your teamwork with chaos artifact.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
What I liked about Risk of Rain- the retro look, the innovation it had at the time, the music, Providence, and of course, HAN-D.
What I liked about Risk of Rain 2- The music, the items appearing on your character, and all the little secrets and nods to the original game put into the descriptions.

But most of all, I love Hopoo Studios the most, they're a great set of people to look up to.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Played RoR2 during a free weekend a while ago. A compelling third-person action rogue-like that I'd love to add to my library. Thanks for the giveaway!

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Excited for the final update. It seems like the new equipment and lunar items will open up a lot of new gameplay strategies, which is always nice to have. Also really hope MUL-T gets buffed.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
i love rougelikes! and risk of rain was so awesome and fun the first time i played it, and even more every time i defeated the game with a new character and obtained new unlocks!!

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I love to play with my friends a game with constant updates, highly customizable. With each game i learn something new and get better, but never getting sick of it. I'd love to own this fantastic game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS