Giveaway We're giving away 30 copies of Risk of Rain 2! Enter here!

Page 11 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to see all the new stuff they're gonna add in, and I'm really really excited to see if CHEF makes it into the game. I loved risk of rain 1 when it came out and I cant wait to relive it with all of my friends!

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I generally love roguelikes, and loved the first Risk of Rain. I was concerned about series' shift to 3D, but after watching a few gameplay videos I was eager to play it myself.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Playing this with friends is honestly one of the best experiences. Whether it be through experimenting with items, achieving god runs, or straight up losing, we have fun regardless.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
To be honest, I'm really looking forward to being able to incorporate the new items and buffs into my playstyle of being completely sedentary. That is to say, I go around and grab every item on the map, start the teleporter, kill the boss, and then let my mountain of items kill the rest of the enemies for me while I sit and wait for it to charge. It truly makes me the laziest person on the face of the Earth.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
This game got me into roguelikes. Fun gameplay, colorful cast of characters, beautiful world, visuals are eye candy, all the songs in the game are jams, Loader is in the game, Loader has a grapple, Loader is playable,
Loader,
Loader.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Oh I’m so excited to see this game thrive it has so much potential to be a fantastic rougelike I remember watching my friend play it in class a while back and it looked like a lot of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.