Giveaway This September win an EPOS | SENNHEISER GSP 370 headset from SpecialEffect!

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2020
Visit site
This is a pretty hard question, and the only thing I could come up with is possibly a keyboard that is easily mountable/clips? onto a wheelchair or something similar, with a little side piece for a mouse as well?

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
Because most VR requires upper body or full body movement, developing alternate controls to allow paraplegics to be able to experience and interact within VR would give them a freedom in the virtual world that they could not readily have available in their daily lives. Advances in detecting and reading neural signals could give rise to a non-invasive neural controller, perhaps?

Jul 26, 2020
Visit site
A VR headset that tracks eye movement to swivel the camera, rather than necessitating the movement of your whole head. This would allow people with impaired movement to experience VR in a far more immersive way.

Jul 31, 2020
Visit site
First of all thanks for the opportunity to participate in the giveaway of the headphones. I would like to see SpecialEffect develop a VR Headset (Virtual Reality Headset), because the VR games are the most interesting & is trending in the market right now. It'll not only attract audience/gamers but also is very much helpful to gain some profit out of it.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2020
Visit site
Toe pedals for a controller's face buttons, and two large analogue sticks for the hand, with a button next to them that translates to the stick's click.

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
As a disabled gamer its nice to see so many great ideas that people have to help those less able. Personally I have only one hand, but that hasn't stopped me using the keyboard for movement (WASD) and a Razer Naga with the many buttons to transfer most function away from the keyboard to the mouse as best as possible. Without pushing the extreme, there are obviously different kinds of disabilities and so even something as simple as directional controllers for people like me with no hand

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS