Giveaway This Month's SpecialEffect giveaway with EPOS Features TWO Amazing Prizes!

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2021
Visit site
How about VR glasses that traces eye movement + some crazy sc-fi mind reading neurolink for gaming like the one Elon Musk is making , just maybe without the implant.

Reactions: mjs10205
Mar 11, 2021
Visit site
AR glasses that would follow peoples eyes in Windows and video games as alternative to mouse.
Everyone would have benefits and there is huge market.
There is only need for rims for application, people could extra buy lenses with medicinal purposes or style like color coated glass.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
How about a one handed controller that is comfortable to use and can be used to navigate computers for simple tasks and play simple interactive games. The focus of the controller would be on portability and comfort.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I have rather dreadful RSI pain in both my hands and especially in my index and middle fingers of my right( dominant) hand.

I almost always try to use a controller for gaming because it is so much gentler on my fingers than the mouse is for gaming.

The biggest problem that I have with controllers is that I don't want to use the shoulder buttons at all - they are often too heavy and even if they weren't then protracted use will cause extreme pain.

I can't recall the last time I even used the analogue feature of the trigger buttons either.

So what I want is an xbox (PC) compatible controller that replaces the trigger buttons with more normal face buttons for my thumbs to click. Triggers that made use of the ring and little fingers might be ok - especially single the paddle(?) movements of the fingers towards the palm is so much gentler than trying to reach for the shoulder buttons.

Oct 2, 2020
Visit site
I would like a cool VR Headset that looked like you were just wearing a helmet and visor, and which allowed you to overlay the real world as well as see a projection. Cool if you can flip up the visor and take calls with it too.

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
My brother had downs and used to love watching me play WoW, one of the reason I still play actually...It makes me feel closer to him. I would of loved for him to play with me and if there was a way you could take a grid buttoned mouse and make it more accessible to other people that would be lovely. Great job guys!

Jan 20, 2021
Visit site
I think they should develop a device that can be used to listen to sounds from a computer without the use of speakers? Like, something that goes over your ears and plugs into the pc and you can hear all your favourite YouTube channels directly into your ears. They could call it something like “Ear Noise Device” or “Headpho- oh wait.
Ignore all that, maybe a giant dil- “the rest of this message has been deleted”

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS