Giveaway This Month's SpecialEffect giveaway with EPOS Features TWO Amazing Prizes!

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2020
Visit site
One product that I would like to see SpecialEffect make in the future is some sort of glasses/goggles that can assist those who have vision problems. Maybe something that can help support people who are sensitive to extreme lighting effects or sequences within video games would be awesome to see.

Reactions: mjs10205
May 2, 2020
Visit site
A girl I dated had a stroke when she was a child so her right side was almost unusable, her hand stayed tight and clenched so she couldn't use a normal controller or a keyboard particularly well. I would love to see something addressing this sort of issue.

Reactions: mjs10205
Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
There are some rhythm games like DDR or DJ Hero with an apparatus that is not as friendly towards those with the inability to use their legs or else have impaired fine motor capabilities. I think that finding a good interface to help them with that would be something I'd like to see developed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS