The Sims 4 - out on steam 50%

Hi everyone,
I used to play Sims 'back in the day' of Sims 2 but have not played for a while.
I always felt that Sims was a PC based game, and even though I attempted to play it on the console, it just did not have the same effect.
Do any of you gamers own Sims 4? Pros/Cons?
I know that there is the whole 'How expensive is DLC?!' argument but I wondered what people's thoughts on the game was.
Thanks

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
i had no clue the sims 4 was on steam...i thought it was origin lol. that being said i used to love the game and grinded alot and spent my fair amount on dlc. I hope you made a good purchase!

i had no clue the sims 4 was on steam...i thought it was origin lol. that being said i used to love the game and grinded alot and spent my fair amount on dlc. I hope you made a good purchase!

It has gone onto Steam but you do have to sign into your origin account once you have bought it. I do think though that they should be making all the expansions at least 50% at the current time.

SWard

Supergirl
Staff member
What kind of sims stuff do you like doing? Are you a builder? Do you enjoy complex story lines and building families? Are you into the more wacky side of the sims (drowning people in pools, having 100 babies) or do you like ranking up careers and unlocking new game play? Any theme interests like the occult, thowing big parties, animals? Ecological stuff? :)

Hi SWard thanks for getting back to me. Well I used to like decorating the rooms really, not so much the creating differenet floors etc but I do like the complex story lines - for instance the first character I have created is based on someone I know (looks/career etc) and I am definitely not too wacky! I don't even like watching confrontation in TV series so deliberately drowning in pools is not what I would be looking at! Unlocking game play for sure, yes!
But hey, I don't want to constantly going down a narrow patch, but I am Mr. Logic!

TRENDING THREADS