The Currently Playing & Random Game Thoughts Thread (18 September to 24 September)

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
I ended up playing Rimworld until like 4 am on a new save. I decided to start with a single naked colonist again, but I'm kind of regretting that decision. It was fine at first while I was still setting up, but I've reached the point where food isn't too much of an issue and every raider so far has killed/incapacitated themselves by walking into my traps (with a bit of goading).

There's still plenty I would like to build and expand, but with only a single colonist there's going to be a lot of time waiting while they take care of their basic needs, like sleeping, eating, harvesting food, cooking meals, cleaning their rooms, refilling lamps/camp fires/coolers and chopping trees (for the wood you need to refill stuff).

I've been working towards getting electricity so I can replace the stuff that needs manual refilling, but that stuff requires new research to be done and lots of steel. And since my single colonist is terrible at mining, so it's taking forever to get what's needed to get some power generators set up.

So now I need to decide whether to stick with this game considering the amount of time I put in it or cut my losses and restart with a group of colonists.

Zloth

Community Contributor
I ended up playing Rimworld until like 4 am on a new save. I decided to start with a single naked colonist again, but I'm kind of regretting that decision. It was fine at first while I was still setting up, but I've reached the point where food isn't too much of an issue and every raider so far has killed/incapacitated themselves by walking into my traps (with a bit of goading).
Hold the phone... modem... whatever!! You've got a naked colonist that set up a bunch of traps and is now luring in desperate raiders???

Reactions: Pifanjr

TRENDING THREADS