Spring Sale 2024

The spring sales have begun! Anything you've bought or want to buy? Any good deals you've seen that you want to point out?

See also:

I myself just bought XCOM 2 with the War of the Chosen expansion and all DLC for €3.83 on Steam. I'd actually already bought the "Collection Upgrade" at Epic, where I'd been playing the base game since I got it for free there, but I discovered it was actually more expensive than just getting the entire collection on Steam, so I got it refunded.

considering Trepang2 at €20

If you like fast-paced FPS along the lines of the game F.E.A.R. (you can slow down time and shoot/slash/explode everything), its worth it at that much. Its a fun game.

I wont be buying any games in the sale off of steam because Helldivers, also Humble's Choice this time around has some games id like to actually try.

If you like fast-paced FPS along the lines of the game F.E.A.R. (you can slow down time and shoot/slash/explode everything), its worth it at that much. Its a fun game.

I wont be buying any games in the sale off of steam because Helldivers, also Humble's Choice this time around has some games id like to actually try.
I do, and its a decent price. Usual story, I have a lot of other stuff to play still and by the time I get there it may well have been on sale for less.

I just spent money, now this happens. I need to resist buy my wallet says otherwise…

I started AC Valhalla but not sure how long I’ll stick with it. I also just remembered that The Witcher 3 had a next-gen update about a year or two ago and I haven’t played since before, so I may start that again.

But God of War has been in my wishlist since it first came up on Steam… and Dying Light 2 seems fun… oh and Dragon’s Dogma 2 is about to come out…

Please save me, Patient Gamer Forces Above🙏

I just spent money, now this happens. I need to resist buy my wallet says otherwise…

I started AC Valhalla but not sure how long I’ll stick with it. I also just remembered that The Witcher 3 had a next-gen update about a year or two ago and I haven’t played since before, so I may start that again.

But God of War has been in my wishlist since it first came up on Steam… and Dying Light 2 seems fun… oh and Dragon’s Dogma 2 is about to come out…

God of War has been out for 2 years and is great, Dying Light 2 is around the same age and also fun. I mean to say, youve already been patient, youre looking to be, lets say more frugal :p

Zloth

Community Contributor
Going back to X4 is taking up a lot of time. I haven't touched much of the stuff I got in the winter sale yet. I might just skip this sale completely and wait for summer.

oh and Dragon’s Dogma 2 is about to come out…

Dragon's Dogma 1 had a nice expansion, but it was the kind you wanted to start getting into roughly two thirds of the way through the game. If they do that again, you'll be a lot better off playing after the expansion comes out, right? Best wait.

Patient Gamer Forces Above🙏

At last, a Supplicant!

Command & Conquer™ The Ultimate Collection is still 50% off at $10—incredible value for 17 classic RTS games if it's your thing… oh yeah, one of 'em is a FPS. I grabbed it ~a week ago.

I never heard of Roadwarden, in which Lauren likens the writing to a good book. It has a demo, so we'll see.

I have my eye on File Under Kingdom, may pick it up for $4—if not this time, then later. Looks like an interesting city builder with neat art and story.

Probably later tho, since I picked up these RTS games…
American Conquest
American Conquest: Fight Back
Cossacks II: Battle for Europe
Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars
Cossacks: Art of War
Cossacks: Back to War
Cossacks: Campaign Expansion DLC
Cossacks: European Wars
…for $1 via Fanatical, who have a bunch of great dollar packs.

TRENDING THREADS