Show us what you're driving!

Zoid

Community Contributor
What are your favorite cars (or other vehicles) to drive in your racing games of choice? Why do you like them?

It can be a car that you've spent hours customizing and personalizing, or it can be a stock vehicle that you find yourself coming back to again and again because you just like the way it drives. It doesn't matter if it's an all-time favorite or just a flavor of the week, post your rides here!

Reactions: Frindis

Zoid

Community Contributor
I'll get things going with a few that I like to use in classic racing series.

1967 Austin Healey 3000 Mk III - Modified in classic race spec (Forza Motorsport 3)
Classic1.JPG

1961 Jaguar E-Type Series 1 - Modified in classic race spec (Forza Motorsport 3)​
Classic5.JPG

1966 Jaguar Mk II - Modified in resto-mod spec (Forza Horizon 4)
Forza 11.jpg

1997 Land Rover Defender 90 - Modified in resto-mod spec (Forza Horizon 4)
Forza 10.jpg

1969 Volkswagen Class 5/1600 Baja Bug - Modified in Herbie Joins the RAF spec (Forza Horizon 4)
Forza 7.jpg

1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS - Modified in classic rally spec (Forza Horizon 4)
Forza 9.jpg

Attachments

• Classic1.JPG
    Classic1.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Classic6.JPG
    Classic6.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Frindis
Nothing current but when GT5 came out it gave me the ability to make my real life car in the game which was awesome:

GQr9KFO.jpg

sftzTnF.jpg

Reactions: Zoid

Zoid

Community Contributor
Nothing current but when GT5 came out it gave me the ability to make my real life car in the game which was awesome:
I love games that include "regular" cars in their car selections, and the GT and Forza games have always been great at that (although your camaro would be in the roster no matter what). It's so fun when you get to recreate your own car, or when you get to take grandma's Nissan Micra and shove a VQ35 in it.

Reactions: Rogue Leader

Zloth

Community Contributor
full

This was a fun one from Saints Row 3 - a green convertible with... some sort of rockets for extra acceleration. (And yes, there was plenty of racing in SR3!) I'm not so sure I should have been driving it in the rain with the top down, though. I've got a clip of it driving, but I'm pretty sure the music playing would block it from YouTube.