Satisfactory 1.0 release

I am looking forward to the release of version 1.0 and i know a lot of player on this site use the game.

Both you tube and this article say that if you keep using the saves you have instead of starting again you wont be able to complete the story BUT will be able to complete the game.

Unless i am missing something in the article it does not actually say what the storyline is so i dont know what i will miss out on.

I just wondered if anyone can throw any light on the story line.

Due to family illness i cant devote another 4,000 + hours on a new playthrough to get me to the stage i am at now.

Reactions: Brian Boru
I am looking forward to the release of version 1.0 and i know a lot of player on this site use the game.

Both you tube and this article say that if you keep using the saves you have instead of starting again you wont be able to complete the story BUT will be able to complete the game.

Unless i am missing something in the article it does not actually say what the storyline is so i dont know what i will miss out on.

I just wondered if anyone can throw any light on the story line.

Due to family illness i cant devote another 4,000 + hours on a new playthrough to get me to the stage i am at now.
They are keeping the story a secret until release. Hang on another few days, and I'm sure someone will put it on YouTube. Of course, I'll be playing, but you won't want to wait on me because I play slowly.

Based on what was in the game before this update, though. the story is that there is some disease ravaging the people on Earth and we're trying to do something about it. What exactly that is, I couldn't say. Ficsit is apparently the good guys, unlike the companies you work for in most games.

Hi Zed... i just knew you would answer me. Unless you have already seen it i think you should go to youtube and look at snutts latest video from about 2 days ago. Looks like we going to be very busy. I have 4 large empty factories ready to use and over a thousand containers of SAM ore
I haven't seen that video, but I saw the previous one and the funny statement that the last mission currently in the game was given ridiculous requirements so that people wouldn't complete it, but everyone completed it anyway.

I'm pretty excited for the new tech tier. They said it gets pretty complicated, so it should be fun.

You know, if you are really upset about not being able to experience the story, after you finish the game on your main save file, you could start a second game and just do a quick playthrough. You won't lose your first game so long as you don't save the new one over top of the original. I've got about 6 different save files/games on mine.

Anyway, I can't imagine what a 4000 hour factory must look like. You must have covered the entire map.

i have 4 main set ups they are in grassy fields , another at the top side of the waterfalls where i placed hundreds of foundations on water to make land , 1 in the dune dessert and another in the rocky dessert. they all support each other with drones and 16 end to end train tracks. Everything i need is being made somewhere and yes i covered the map EVERY node is doing something. I dont need tickets.

The 2 things i am most proud of is a 22 wide conveyor that goes from grassy fields to the top side of the waterfalls. The other thing is 14 nuke oc to 250% and the entire layout is run by drones.

If do miss out on something i plan to make another playthrough but instead of going megga i will just do the bare minimum to get through each stage

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2024
Visit site
i have 4 main set ups they are in grassy fields , another at the top side of the waterfalls where i placed hundreds of foundations on water to make land , 1 in the dune dessert and another in the rocky dessert. they all support each other with drones and 16 end to end train tracks. Everything i need is being made somewhere and yes i covered the map EVERY node is doing something. I dont need tickets.

The 2 things i am most proud of is a 22 wide conveyor that goes from grassy fields to the top side of the waterfalls. The other thing is 14 nuke oc to 250% and the entire layout is run by drones.

If do miss out on something i plan to make another playthrough but instead of going megga i will just do the bare minimum to get through each stage
Any new update?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts