recommend me a game without an ending please

i think the term for the type of game i am after has the tag open world.

Their are a lot of really good games out their that are good but expensive and on average take 30 hours to complete so i want some some of game that will keep me going for a long time , i used WARFRAME for about 7 years until my account got hacked and everything had earned or bought got deleted ...... thousands of hours of my spare time trashed.

I dont want what are classed as war games .... i like games that have graphics like the wolf among us and blacksad.

My main interests are mythology and diablo type games

Zloth

Community Contributor
i think the term for the type of game i am after has the tag open world.
Sandbox. Open world describes how you move around in the game. Most have discreet zones, but an open world smoothly transitions. A game with no ending probably means there's no big story campaign - or, if there is, it isn't the main focus.

Egosoft's X series is one of those. Some people play for thousands of hours. If you've never played anything like it before, I would go with X3. It's stable and has a boatload of mods available, plus it's really cheap and not too demanding.

X4 is better (IMHO) but it's a lot more intense on the hardware, more expensive, and is still getting lots of development.

If you want to stay down to earth, there's Kenshi.

Or Mount & Bland: Warband

TRENDING THREADS