Question Please help with HW

Jun 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone in the community hope you’re all doing great and always stay home to avoid this worldwide situation

I know I am new but I am in a really hurry , I would like to build a pc for games and work same time , my last computer specs were:

12gb ram ddr3 1600mhz
120gb ssd
500hdd
GT 730 2gb gddr3
I5 4th gen
500w psu

now I would like you to suggest me a build around two processors and see how much I can save to buy it , the ryzen 3 3200g and the ryzen 5 3600

please help

Jun 2, 2020
Visit site
If you still have that computer, just swap the graphics card out and it will be fine for work and games.

What is your budget and what country + currency are you shopping in?
Sorry sir my bad ! I forgot to mention that computer I lost it in a fire ... my old home 😞 I don’t have it

around 350$ (not including the tower case a friend gifted me one )

Zoid

Community Contributor
Sorry sir my bad ! I forgot to mention that computer I lost it in a fire ... my old home 😞 I don’t have it

around 350$ (not including the tower case a friend gifted me one )
Sorry to hear that you lost your old computer and home. Let's see what we can do about helping you put together a replacement.

What games are you hoping to play on this machine? What retailers are you able to buy from? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the options in Honduras. I could put together a parts list for a $350 where I live, but it won't help you much if your supply and pricing situation is different.

Even without knowing the specifics of local pricing, I can tell you that $350 is pretty slim for a gaming PC. You may or may not be able to build a rig with a Ryzen 3 3200G for that price. Are you willing to consider waiting to save up a little more money?

Jun 2, 2020
Visit site
Sorry to hear that you lost your old computer and home. Let's see what we can do about helping you put together a replacement.

What games are you hoping to play on this machine? What retailers are you able to buy from? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the options in Honduras. I could put together a parts list for a $350 where I live, but it won't help you much if your supply and pricing situation is different.

Even without knowing the specifics of local pricing, I can tell you that $350 is pretty slim for a gaming PC. You may or may not be able to build a rig with a Ryzen 3 3200G for that price. Are you willing to consider waiting to save up a little more money?
Thank you my friend ! Of course I can just buy it from amazon dot com and ship it to my country , I’m just willing to play warframe , league of legends and fortnite , I might also do 400$ for the build (don’t consider the case ) thank you

TRENDING THREADS