Question No Display on New PC

May 13, 2021
Visit site
my pc wont display on my monitor while an HDMI & Display port are plugged into the gpu. The keybord and mouse are not turned on once plugged into the motherboard. I need help. Gpu is a Asus Geforce RTX 2070 super and mother board is a Aorus B550 Elite AX V2. Im stressing myself and upset.

May 13, 2021
Visit site
Is the power supply switch set to on, and correct voltage for your country?
Same with anything between the wall electricity and PC, eg UPS, surge protector or power strip.

Do you get any indication of power at all, eg hard drive light flashing, fan noise etc?
Fans are running. The rams connected to the motherboards are on. The light for the motherboard is not on

Reactions: deby29
my pc wont display on my monitor while an HDMI & Display port are plugged into the gpu
I assume you mean only one of those at a time—both together would likely not work.

The keybord and mouse are not turned on once plugged into the motherboard
Is their connection via USB or are they plugged into the round pin ports? If round pins on the front of the PC, switch them to the ports on the back—that probably isn't the issue, but it's quick & easy to check.

If they're into USB, try different USB ports—I've found USB ports more likely to be or go bad than other ports. Also, USB ports on the back are sometimes better than those on the front of a desktop.

rams connected to the motherboards are on
Not sure what you mean by that. Did you reseat the RAM sticks?

What version of Windows 10 are you on? Eg 1909, 20H2…

What's your storage space, and how much space is free on the system drive—usually C:?

Have you checked all the cables are properly connected? They can work loose during transport.

Last edited:
Reactions: gedong28

TRENDING THREADS