Visit site
CPU - intel i7 9700k
Motherboard - MSI mpg Z390 gaming pro carbon
GPU - Radeon XFX rx 5700 xt raw ll
RAM - XPG 8 GB 3200 mhz (4x)
DATA - Samsung ssd m2 500 GB
Watercooler - Corsair H110i platinum
Power Supply - Corsair CX 750M

I bought every piece by my own knowledge. After all the pieces arrived I mounted the PC and did upgrade the BIOS to the latest firmware version and all drivers. The problem is: my PC is rebooting randomly. I thought it was the GPU. I took it off and used the onboard video, and the PC keeps rebooting. After that, I tried to turn on the PC without 2 of the RAM`s, 2 by 2. And it keeps rebooting, the same with the SSDm2. So after that, my conclusion is: the problem is on the motherboard or my power supply or cpu. Do you guys have any idea?

Inspireless Llama

Community Contributor
It could be a software issue too, my PC reboots when I'm using my mobo software too much.

Does it just hard reboot or does it bluescreen? What does your event viewer "critical" and "error" messages say?

Also, have you checked the temperatures of your CPU & GPU? It may reboot or shut down when they get too hot.

Reactions: ayeksz
May 21, 2020
Visit site
It could be a software issue too, my PC reboots when I'm using my mobo software too much.

Does it just hard reboot or does it bluescreen? What does your event viewer "critical" and "error" messages say?

Also, have you checked the temperatures of your CPU & GPU? It may reboot or shut down when they get too hot.
It is not software because I tried to install windows and rebooted too, and it is a hard reboot! The temperature is very good!! Just hard reboot when windows start and sometimes when I open a game...

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
Hm.... it could be RAM issue as well as mobo/cpu/psu.

Without buying anything it may be tough to discover the reason of these reboots. Can you burrow some PSU from someone? I would first check different PSU and try running memtest 86 for few hours.

TRENDING THREADS