Giveaway MAY SpecialEffect EPOS bundle giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWard

Supergirl
Staff member
Proud-Partner-of-Special-Effect_1920x1080_V2.png

Hello wonderful community, we're super excited to announce that we've partnered up with EPOS for a year long giveaway promotion for SpecialEffect, the UK-based charity that's levelling the playing field for gamers with physical disabilities around the world. The promotion aims to drive awareness of the incredible work SpecialEffect does in transforming the lives of people with physical challenges, through the innovative use of technology.

Running monthly from APRIL 2023 through MARCH 2024, this promotion gives gamers entering via the PC Gamer forums the chance to snag the ultimate gaming audio bundle from EPOS, containing products which have each received prestigious awards from Future Publishing outlets:

Every month you will have a chance to win:

- GTW 270 Hybrid Closed Acoustic Wireless Earbuds with Dongle
Winner: GamesRadar Best Gaming Earbuds 2021
- B20 Streaming Microphone
Winner: PC Gamer Best Microphone of 2021
- H6PRO Closed Acoustic Gaming Headset in Sebring Black
Winner PC Gamer Best Gaming Headset 2021

How to enter:

To enter the giveaway for MAY all you have to do is follow the instructions below:
  1. Sign in to your PCG forums account or create one.
  2. Reply to THIS thread (without quoting the original post) and tell us what project from SpecialEffect's website interests you the most.
  3. Enter via this months competition widget to confirm your entry. Please also leave your PC Gamer forum username. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP

Make sure to follow all of the instructions so that your entry is valid

Good luck!

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
BubbleBusters seems like a project for a group which might otherwise go underserved. Especially if they're sick, missing out on that contact and social exposure is tough, and trying too alleviate that can only be a force for good.

Reactions: Lil Dyslexic doG
May 2, 2023
Visit site
Among SpecialEffect's projects, I like EyeMine. Eye tracking is a great tool for people with movement constraints. It was an expensive and difficult to implement tool before. But, I saw a few days earlier that some developers can also use this tool. It's amazing to finally see these kind of tools are available to all.

Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
The project from SpecialEffect's website that interests me the most is EyeGaze Games and EyeMine! The software that allows you to use your eyes for full access control in games is really cool!

They modified controllers are what I am interested in as I have a muscle disorder and would love to have more adaptive controllers for VR. I have died so many times in games because my fingers have let go of buttons while climbing. I have tried a usb foot pedal but that only works in very few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS