Question Looking for Controller with a Thumbstick

Jun 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking for a cheap (under $30), but reliable gamepad or similar controller with a thumbstick to play racing games with.

I found one that will work, but it's not what I really want. Ideally, I would love to be able to use a Wii nunchuk and Wiimote, but that's too expensive. The reviews of the knock-offs don't look that good.

I've looked on Amazon, but everything looks pretty crappy or too expensive with the exception of the Logitech gamepads. Are there any controllers you all could recommend? Or, is there a kit to make my own? It doesn't have to look pretty, it just has to function properly.

In all honesty, you are not going to find a good gamepad for under 30 mainly because the functionality of 3rd party controller software is often very conflicting with windows and steam, all the launchers etc., you are better off investing in an actual xbox or ps4/ps5 controller. They work worlds better than any third party gamepad, i have played with plenty and nothing compares to actual controllers. This is just my opinion.

TRENDING THREADS