Iracing PC Spec

Oct 20, 2024
Visit site
Hi. First post and total PC newbie. Im looking to buy a ‘budget’ pc to play iracing. Currently i use a PS5 for my sim racing and want to look at something different. The more l look at PC specs, the more i get totally confused and am now like a rabbit between the headlights. I hoped my initial budget would be something less than £1k, but getting very different responses as to if this is feasible or not. Im definitely no pro, and the PC will be run from a 4K Tv, and i will never have multiple monitors. Obviously i want the game to run well and look good, but equally i need to balance performance vs budget as this really is a part time hobby. Ive got a few options below, but i cant tell anymore if the more expensive ones are ‘better’… these are the current favourites at the moment, but any comments welcome - even if it is as obvious as the cheaper one is the least performing. One of the options is a refurb, and £100 cheaper than a new option?

Any advice appreciated before i take the plunge.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Hi. First post and total PC newbie. Im looking to buy a ‘budget’ pc to play iracing. Currently i use a PS5 for my sim racing and want to look at something different. The more l look at PC specs, the more i get totally confused and am now like a rabbit between the headlights. I hoped my initial budget would be something less than £1k, but getting very different responses as to if this is feasible or not. Im definitely no pro, and the PC will be run from a 4K Tv, and i will never have multiple monitors. Obviously i want the game to run well and look good, but equally i need to balance performance vs budget as this really is a part time hobby. Ive got a few options below, but i cant tell anymore if the more expensive ones are ‘better’… these are the current favourites at the moment, but any comments welcome - even if it is as obvious as the cheaper one is the least performing. One of the options is a refurb, and £100 cheaper than a new option?

Any advice appreciated before i take the plunge.

The first link.

Reactions: Alm

TRENDING THREADS