Question I have successfully gotten windows XP on my windows 10 computer through virtual machine however how do i now run my The Ant Bully CD rom

Sep 26, 2024
Visit site
I have now windows xp on my computer of windows 10 through virtualbox however how do i know run my The Ant Bully cd rom game

do i just insert into the optical drive of my windows 10 pc? like i have no idea how to run the game cd into the windows xp virtualbox

but windows xp is succesfully installed on the computer

so please help me on how i run the cd now

Sep 26, 2024
Visit site
In one of the previous threads I showed a link to superuser

That should do it
i started reading the instructions is this what you do to install the game or is that just what you do to give access to run a cd which then i would put my cd into the towers optical drive?

Sep 26, 2024
Visit site

That should do it

View: https://imgur.com/a/LdBdDst

it saids select controller ide but then select cd/dvd device but i dont see that option in the list

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2024
Visit site

That should do it
i have successfully added the optical drive to virtualbox however there is a second cd the game comes with two cds and i only have 1 cd port

i managed to reslove this by of my computer coping the files of cd 2 when it was still inserted in my computer then took cd 2 out to put cd 1 in and when cd 1 finished its downloading part i would select the path directory where the copied files of cd 2 where to be downloaed next

however how do i do that on virtualbox?

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts