Question The Ant Bully.exe "Your operating system does not meet the minimum requiremnts to run this application

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Its possible it might not have a key. Its possible its a stolen key, many of the versions sold on shady websites are of unknown origin. It depends on who you buy it from, I think.

Its a shame no one ever bought the IP to the game. One of the games I used to play was made in 2008 and its makers don't exist anymore either. But someone else bought IP and put it on Steam

Reactions: Lutfij
Sep 26, 2024
Visit site
Its possible it might not have a key. Its possible its a stolen key, many of the versions sold on shady websites are of unknown origin. It depends on who you buy it from, I think.

Its a shame no one ever bought the IP to the game. One of the games I used to play was made in 2008 and its makers don't exist anymore either. But someone else bought IP and put it on Steam
the ip?

Sep 26, 2024
Visit site

so i wont be able to do virtual machine after all because i cant get a windows 7 iso right?

and you cant recommend one right?

intellectual property. in other words, the rights to make the game. Rights to that game probably held by studio who made the movie, if anyone does.
so i wont be able to do virtual machine after all because i cant get a windows 7 iso right?

and you cant recommend one right?

Its up to you if you want to try to get a working copy of windows 7 off either of those sites. It might work, it might not. I don't know for sure.
If you get a win 7 with a licence key, then you can follow the instructions I showed to make a VM of windows 7, and see if the game works. It still might not. But its worth a try.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
Sep 26, 2024
Visit site
intellectual property. in other words, the rights to make the game. Rights to that game probably held by studio who made the movie, if anyone does.

Its up to you if you want to try to get a working copy of windows 7 off either of those sites. It might work, it might not. I don't know for sure.
If you get a win 7 with a licence key, then you can follow the instructions I showed to make a VM of windows 7, and see if the game works. It still might not. But its worth a try.

either of those sites? theres a site you sent with a version of windows iso 7?

was there a site you sent with a iso of windows 7?

Again, a no longer supported OS that has been withdrawn from distribution. Any downloads you find on the net are very likely to be infested with malware if it's even installable. Microsoft won't even talk to you about obsolete products other than to tell you to upgrade to the latest available OS.
is there one you known of that doesnt have malware?

Sep 26, 2024
Visit site
On TH, I made a different recommendation altogether. Pick up an old rig on Craigslist with XP/Vista/7 on it already and use it. Can be the vintage game rig, leaving the current Win 11 out of the mix.
so go to craiglist and pick up a rig whats a rig?

On TH, I made a different recommendation altogether. Pick up an old rig on Craigslist with XP/Vista/7 on it already and use it. Can be the vintage game rig, leaving the current Win 11 out of the mix.
vintage game rig?

Yes! Was going to suggest this too.

If you do, don't connect it to the internet, it would probably get infested with malware quickly.
i have no idea what a rig is so i looked it hardware components? you mean like an old computer?

by rig you mean like an old computer?

Sep 26, 2024
Visit site
you mentioned Ebay or Amazon, I meant those.
just out of curosity when you sent me the instructions for virtual machine that was when you were originally assuming i could use a windows 7 iso cd that i had lying around somewhere in my house?

or you at one moment were thinking of a website with a paid or free version with no malware i could download?

its just when you said or i think col did but one of you said ebay or amazon may not have a product key

but then again am i required to have a product key? because iv reinstalled windows 11 on my computer when it was having issues and i didnt use a product key just downloaded the windows installation media of windows 11 from the microsoft website

and just downloaded the drivers

Sep 28, 2024
Visit site
just out of curosity when you sent me the instructions for virtual machine that was when you were originally assuming i could use a windows 7 iso cd that i had lying around somewhere in my house?

or you at one moment were thinking of a website with a paid or free version with no malware i could download?

its just when you said or i think col did but one of you said ebay or amazon may not have a product key

but then again am i required to have a product key? because iv reinstalled windows 11 on my computer when it was having issues and i didnt use a product key just downloaded the windows installation media of windows 11 from the microsoft website

and just downloaded the drivers
Windows 10 & 11 rely on the key that is embedded in the motherboard's firmware. Windows 7 and earlier do not know of such things. Methinks you need to spend a few months educating yourself before walking these halls again. Would a moderator please do us all a favor and put this thread out of our misery now?

Win 10/11 will run perfectly fine forever without a licence key. Every other version of windows won't run at all without a key.

If you don't have or can't get a win 7 key, you can't install it.

You might have to accept that the game won't work anymore. There are 1000's of games that won't work now as time has left them behind.

We have tried, time is the barrier.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Sep 26, 2024
Visit site
Win 10/11 will run perfectly fine forever without a licence key. Every other version of windows won't run at all without a key.

You might have to accept that the game won't work anymore. There are 1000's of games that won't work now as time has left them behind.

View: https://imgur.com/a/XtzOaJF

i dont see fixed or dynamic

Sep 26, 2024
Visit site

i started the process and im on the i guess bios or something of windows but everytime i do the install and it formats it goes to the screen for a second and then goes back to do you want to install windows

Sep 26, 2024
Visit site

View: https://imgur.com/a/HUiYZXT

I clicked on add contoller like you said but i dont see a circle with a plus icon?

Sep 26, 2024
Visit site

You might have to accept that the game won't work anymore. There are 1000's of games that won't work now as

View: https://imgur.com/a/Kh017NO

are you sure im supposed to delete the empty one?

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2024
Visit site

View: https://imgur.com/ZSHJ2Jf

I selected sata but i see no circle with plus icon

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts