New Keyboard, mouse, and see through speakers. My Tech Supreme. ILive Bluetooth speaker. Update.

Feb 18, 2024
Visit site
Ok so Today I found and got a My Tech computer mechanical keyboard, mouse, and speaker set. The speaker set is see through. I seen them at a discount store one day. I looked them up for a review. I found nothing.

So I went today back to the store and got it. Keyboard is really nice. The mouse is not good. Junk. The speakers look great. I have not used them yet. The keyboard is really good. Mechanical. Base is not metal like my others. Like the expensive mechanical keyboards. Base looks like a cheap membrane keyboard. The generic shape.

I got my gaming PC by Cyberpower a long time ago. It is a pre built. It does 10 times more than I will ever need. My only complaint with it. They never tell you what is in it as far as programs etc.. Nothing. One day it asked me if I wanted to record gameplay and put it on YouTube or do a live stream. I thought what? Wow. I looked up the info on it. I love it. No complaints besides that.

I also have my old Dell and my Hewlett Packard with CD burner. Hewlett Packard was my first computer and expensive computer with CD rom burner. I can use the keyboard and speakers with them. I still own my Hewlett Packard Poke speakers. I kept them for sentimental reasons. I wish I had the original keyboard and monitor for the exact same reason.

I can use the set besides the mouse for my other computer. Dell etc..

OK I got cheap at Ross Dress For Less ILive Bluetooth speaker. It talks, lights up, and sounds amazing. Under 20 dollars. Amazing craftsmanship. Really a great bluetooth speaker. Nice round knob. Lights are amazing. Also you can plug it in to a CD player etc..

Sometimes I find decent stuff for the PC.

QuixCMv.jpg

1fJ73KR.jpg

jnRTH5h.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
I got my gaming PC by Cyberpower a long time ago. It is a pre built. It does 10 times more than I will ever need. My only complaint with it. They never tell you what is in it as far as programs etc.. Nothing. One day it asked me if I wanted to record gameplay and put it on YouTube or do a live stream. I thought what? Wow. I looked up the info on it. I love it. No complaints besides that.
its a tough choice, a lot of companies make their Programs be all up in your face when you 1st get them, whereas others let you figure it out yourself. Some people know what they are doing, others like to be shown.
Used to be a joke that people get a new PC at home, turn it on and expect it to entertain them... like a TV.

Sounds like you got an update as the program wouldn't randomly choose to show you those features. Unless they were new to the program itself. That is always possible.

its hard enough finding the bundle itself =

though the site they link to doesn't actually have it now.
and is confused as thinks its at 66 shops in my area, and proceeds to show all US shops... I am not in USA. Silly site.

The makers don't appear to have a website... so um, not a good sign. How much they cost?

I don't buy things if I can't find any reviews for them. Which has its disadvantages as if its a new thing, I don't know if its good or not... and sometimes I can't wait. If I had waited for a review of my current Graphics Card I would never have got it... still none 16 months later...

My speakers lack RGB but then they are 8 years old (maybe older)

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2024
Visit site
its a tough choice, a lot of companies make their Programs be all up in your face when you 1st get them, whereas others let you figure it out yourself. Some people know what they are doing, others like to be shown.
Used to be a joke that people get a new PC at home, turn it on and expect it to entertain them... like a TV.

Sounds like you got an update as the program wouldn't randomly choose to show you those features. Unless they were new to the program itself. That is always possible.

and is confused as thinks its at 66 shops in my area, and proceeds to show all US shops... I am not in USA. Silly site.

The makers don't appear to have a website... so um, not a good sign. How much they cost?

I don't buy things if I can't find any reviews for them. Which has its disadvantages as if its a new thing, I don't know if its good or not... and sometimes I can't wait. If I had waited for a review of my current Graphics Card I would never have got it... still none 16 months later...

Ok lets talk about my gaming PC. Family bought it for me a few years ago. I did not ask for it. I love it.

it cost about 700 dollars. And it does 10 times more than I never will need. It was bought at Best Buy. When I got it it had very little info. Instruction showed how to set it up. It never told of any programs that was in the computer. But it did say it had Windows 10, Amd Radeon. I had to look on the PC itself and the internet to see what programs were built into the system.. I have had it a few years. I cleaned it last night.

It records gameplay etc..

CyberPowerPC - Gamer Ultra Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 5 1400 - 8GB Memory - AMD Radeon RX 580 - 1TB Hard Drive - Black.​

• AMD Ryzen 5
  • Storage Type
    HDD
  • Total Storage Capacity
    1000 gigabytes
  • System Memory (RAM)

8 gigabytes

• 7200 revolutions per minute

Memory​

• System Memory (RAM)

8 gigabytes
    • Type of Memory (RAM)

DDR4 SDRAM
    • System Memory RAM Speed

2133 megahertz
    • Number of Memory Sticks Included
    • System Memory RAM Expandable To

64 gigabytes

Compatibility​

• Operating System

Windows 10 Home
    • Operating System Architecture

64-bit
    • Motherboard Form Factor

ATX
    • Motherboard Model Number
      AMD B350

As I said I like it. But the instructions was very veg.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2024
Visit site

The computer mouse, keyboard and speakers cost 30 dollars. 10 bucks a piece. Keyboard is nice and mechanical. Mouse is junk. Speakers sometimes light up sometimes they don't. I cannot get a sound out of them yet. I am still trying. It could be something I am doing wrong or I got a bad set of speakers?

Keyboard package: for the price you paid, you are lucky any of it works. Enjoy keyboard while it works.

adding flashing lights to things feels like a distraction to me. Speakers don't need rgb, they meant to just have good sound. If they don't produce anything apart from light, they fail in their role.

If you pay more for good quality things, they will generally work.

motherboard - B350
CPU - Ryzen 5 1400 (4 cores/8 threads)
8gb ram
1 7200rpm HDD.
GPU - RX580

Its not bad, if you only play old games its fast enough. I had a Ryzen 5 3600 until I swapped CPU last year.

I would think about getting an ssd as it will make big difference to responsiveness of PC. Its the biggest change I noticed in last 8 years. No more 1 minute boot times.

most computers don't come with anything other than windows. Some from companies like Dell might have programs they preload but for most part you have to go find programs that do certain tasks... depends one what you want to do. if its basic stuff, windows might have programs to help you do it.. like email and browsers.

I have to think you got an update to Adrenaline which are the Radeon display drivers, it would have been what suggested recording your games etc. Its not done it to me (I have a 7900xt) but its not to say it hasn't happened to others.

Feb 18, 2024
Visit site
Keyboard package: for the price you paid, you are lucky any of it works. Enjoy keyboard while it works.

adding flashing lights to things feels like a distraction to me. Speakers don't need rgb, they meant to just have good sound. If they don't produce anything apart from light, they fail in their role.

motherboard - B350
8gb ram
1 7200rpm HDD.
GPU - RX580

Its not bad, if you only play old games its fast enough. I had a Ryzen 5 3600 until I swapped CPU last year.

I would think about getting an ssd as it will make big difference to responsiveness of PC. Its the biggest change I noticed in last 8 years. No more 1 minute boot times.

most computers don't come with anything other than windows. Some from companies like Dell might have programs they preload but for most part you have to go find programs that do certain tasks... depends one what you want to do. if its basic stuff, windows might have programs to help you do it.. like email and browsers.

I have to think you got an update to Adrenaline which are the Radeon display drivers, it would have been what suggested recording your games etc. Its not done it to me (I have a 7900xt) but its not to say it hasn't happened to others.
The speakers sometimes light up. No sound but static. I may have got some bad ones? My other mechanical keyboards were under 40 dollars. Metal base with really nice mechanical keys. No issues whatsoever. I very really have issues with the keyboards I Use.

So any tips on the speakers and why they do not work?

Feb 18, 2024
Visit site

motherboard - B350
8gb ram
1 7200rpm HDD.
GPU - RX580

OK so I got the speakers to work. For 10 dollars they sound great. Amazing. Wow. I have a Sylvania speakers set with subwoofer. I got it at a discount store years ago. It was expensive new. Really expensive. They sold it for cheap. I plugged them into my subwoofer.

I finally got them to be recognized by the computer. My gaming PC. My main computer. They sound almost just as good to my ears as the expensive set. The only drawback is 2 small things. I have tinnitus because I play the electric guitars.

So my PC sound is set to a certain volume. I hear 3 noises no ringing. The speakers are so lightweight and cheap. They feel like junk. But they are not. They light up and sound amazing.

Second thing. The UBS cord is so short with the output jack. I need some 20 foot or more UBS wire extenders. And a output jack extender. My computer tower sets on the floor. My speakers set on my corner desk. See my dilemma?

I really got a nice set for cheap. I am amazed.

I was spoiled 20 years ago by winning a set of Logitech Z5500 5.1 speakers

before that I only had a set of Creative 2.1 speakers and I can't really go back again. I wouldn't have got them if I didn't win them... subscribe to magazine and randomly won them. Bonus.

When the Z5500 died I was sad... they lasted 12 years or so as my PC speakers, and it was only when they stopped playing any analog sound that I knew I had to get new ones. I was sad to let them go... gave them to a mate who just used them as normal speakers... not sure if he still does.

Replaced them with newer logitech 5.1 system but its still not as good.

short usb cords is still a pain. I bought a few audio devices last year and every USB C cable is tiny... had to buy a longer cable just to reach my PC from my bed.

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru and RSV.
Feb 18, 2024
Visit site
I was spoiled 20 years ago by winning a set of Logitech Z5500 5.1 speakers

before that I only had a set of Creative 2.1 speakers and I can't really go back again. I wouldn't have got them if I didn't win them... subscribe to magazine and randomly won them. Bonus.

When the Z5500 died I was sad... they lasted 12 years or so as my PC speakers, and it was only when they stopped playing any analog sound that I knew I had to get new ones. I was sad to let them go... gave them to a mate who just used them as normal speakers... not sure if he still does.

Replaced them with newer logitech 5.1 system but its still not as good.

short usb cords is still a pain. I bought a few audio devices last year and every USB C cable is tiny... had to buy a longer cable just to reach my PC from my bed.
Funny thing I just looked on Walmart's website. The showed what they had online shipped to wherever. I wanted to see what they had in the store only. I hate that everyone does it.

As I said they really sound almost as good as my expensive set through my expensive subwoofer. I like them. Even though they are cheap. My other computers also set on the floor. I use them all at my corner desk.

TRENDING THREADS