Question help windows 10 fresh install

Jan 21, 2023
Visit site
Hello all

I am new here...I have build quite few gaming pcs using W10...last three days every build with w10 gets stuck at last start up into loading windows..either the windows doted circle stop working or get stuck
at MOBO logo.....once in a while when it does load windows 10..no keyboard and mouse respond and start menu is missing

I have tried three different ,flash drives for windows downloadd,3 MOBO,diifferent sticks of ram...different mouse keyboards, thee different PSUs...all the different mobos have different CPUs..resset cmos so many times
change UEFI,fast boot,legacy, shutoff secure boot...tried these on all mobo ...same results...
I have tried repair or reset this pc using local drive...at the end error message that it could not be done...3 to 5 different ssd..all new

the last window 10 I build 4days ago on a build which is working fine I had to use GETCID.info after that issues starated...last 3 days nothing working..all out of options

any input is appreciated

KA,

Welcome to the forum :)

Are the various copies of Windows all legitimate and activated?
three different ,flash drives for windows download
To be clear: you downloaded Win10 3 different times, right?
Did you download from here?

Try one of the other clean install methods in this article:

Reactions: Zoid
Jan 21, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to the forum :)

To be clear: you downloaded Win10 3 different times, right?
Did you download from here?

Try one of the other clean install methods in this article:

yes I did use that link u posted to download windows 10

I will follow the clean install method and report back...Thanks,

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jan 21, 2023
Visit site
I dont necessary active them....I have customers that
I sold pc few years back and they want o up grade...I load window of their version ship to them..once they install ssd...either computer automatically actives keys for them or they input key manually,,,its been no issues..

But the new pc that I do build I do activate ..I buy keys online ... none of the methods are working anymore

is this possible my downloads are bad ,,,meaning getting corrupted during download of OS?

does Microsoft flag ip address if too many downloads of OS? ..

none of the repair methods work when it boot into recovery
get error message could not repair or fix...and when I try to get into cmd prompt..it asks for user and pass when never created...user is defaultuser0 and asks for password....I ty to leave pass blank does not work.

Jan 21, 2023
Visit site
I tryed everything sale results and when i get to advance option for repair...no matter what I click on asking for user and pass
user defaultuser0....I have no password and clicking next with pass blank does nothing

TRENDING THREADS