Harry Potter 1 & 2

Any interest in the old Harry Potter games?

• Total voters
Feb 13, 2024
Visit site
Recently I've returned to the old classic Harry Potter games for nostalgia. One interesting fact is that the games are entirely different to each other, depending on their platform device. The games will not run on Windows 10/11 without an unofficial patch fix. There are other files of interest, such as a widescreen MOD, or upscaled textures. It seems people's past love for these games has died though, as finding MODs and forums has appeared difficult.

I've read into various MODs but have not tried them out. I like the idea of how people have taken Harry Potter 2 assets and put them into the first Harry Potter game. Whilst I don't think the Harry Potter community really knows the layout of Hogwarts castle, it would be nice for a team of modders to recreate the layout of the castle using UnWorld utility. I know the old game engines have limitations though. I would love for a brand new castle layout, whilst moving across (or recreating) the old quests/tasks.

My question is this. Does anyone out there know of any decent MODs are modifications? I love the comfortable simplicity of the old classic games.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts