Jun 22, 2020
Visit site
Hey, y'all!

I'm new here and really don't know much about gaming on a PC (or in my case a gaming laptop), I mainly play on my PS4 (and hopefully the PS5 soon). But I did get the Lenovo Legion Y540 with a coupon which allows me to get a game for only 1 €. I chose to go for Red Dead Redemption 2 (but Rage 2 also got my attention, so opinions are also very much welcomed). What I would like to know now, is if my Laptop will even be able to handle it? Originally, I just wanted a laptop for some graphic designing, which is why my specs might not be 'gaming worthy'

If I do end up buying it, can I also save it on my HDD? This game will take up a lot of space, and I 'only' have 237 GB space left on my SSD.

Here are the specs I think are important:

16 GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (6 GB)
Intel 17 - 9705 H

My first language isn't English, so excuse any grammatical or spelling mistakes. Also, I hope I haven't violated any rules with this post. If I did, please tell me.

If you need any more information, I'll gladly give them (as long as they're hard- or software related).

Thank you in advance :)

Last edited:
Yes, it'll run fine.

Not ultra on every setting but in a lot of games there's relatively little fidelity difference between say high and ultra anyway. You'll certainly be able to play the game.

While you could have it on your HDD, the SSD would be preferable. Especially if your HDD is a 5400rpm one.

And btw, your English comes across as all but native :)

Jun 22, 2020
Visit site
Yes, it'll run fine.

Not ultra on every setting but in a lot of games there's relatively little fidelity difference between say high and ultra anyway. You'll certainly be able to play the game.

While you could have it on your HDD, the SSD would be preferable. Especially if your HDD is a 5400rpm one.

And btw, your English comes across as all but native
Thank you! Looks like I'm getting the game then :)

TRENDING THREADS