Gaming laptop recommendation

Aug 1, 2021
Visit site
So I just bought Legion 5 Pro, recently I just got an email from Lenovo telling me that the product will only be deliver to me on November 2021 (which is quite long for me to wait). So I'm planning to cancel my order. Any recommendation on others gaming laptop. my budget is below 2000usd. As for now I really like the Alienware M15 R5, plus Dell in my country (Malaysia) has a very reliable customer service. My next option is Zephyrus G15. Which one is a better option? or is there other good gaming laptop out there that you guys can recommend.

Cheers

@DeneOTL Understandable. Every new investment is like uncharted waters. The downside to the Ryzen's are that they can't be undervolted and yes they run hot, so it's not just the Alienware's but all laptops with a Ryzen processor in them. Our understanding of heat is relevant with touch or what makes us uncomfortable, in fact the Ryzen laptop's have a higher thermal limit before thermally throttling.

On second thoughts, please stylize your follow up post with info asked for in this thread. The community can chime in with suggestions.

So I just bought Legion 5 Pro, recently I just got an email from Lenovo telling me that the product will only be deliver to me on November 2021 (which is quite long for me to wait). So I'm planning to cancel my order. Any recommendation on others gaming laptop. my budget is below 2000usd. As for now I really like the Alienware M15 R5, plus Dell in my country (Malaysia) has a very reliable customer service. My next option is Zephyrus G15. Which one is a better option? or is there other good gaming laptop out there that you guys can recommend.

Cheers

I don't know what's available in Malaysia, but Sager is a great brand. My last two laptops have been from them, and they are very high quality and very reasonably priced. I would recommend them to anyone, but, again, I don't know if they are available where you live.

TRENDING THREADS