Game keys giveaway thread

Greetings community! Here is the thread for the people wanting to give away game keys to the community. We have created some ground rules to make it fair and to prevent bots from stealing them:

1. First comes first served. When the giveaway is posted, the first person who responds will get the keys. You are free to decide how many you want to be giving away and if you want to do all in one sitting or several.
2. The winner must have been a member at the forums at least 30 days before you started the giveaway.
3. No keys are allowed to be posted. They have to be PM'd to the winner.
4. To prevent more giveaways from starting at the same time, wait for the one already going on to be finished.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll leave Dirt 5 here. That's still available if anyone wants it. I will wave the 30 day member requirement for that one game. So if you want it, post and let me know.

New game giveaway: Paradise Killer. If you want it, just post that you want it. (Taken)

Next game is XCOM: Chimera Squad. As usual, post if you want it.

Last edited:
Yeah, at last count I had over 80 keys to give away, and that number grows every month. This is going to turn into an actual job if it takes this long to just give away a key to a AAA game.

You can also post several keys in one sitting if it takes too long to get an answer on the one you already posted. Perhaps that will boost the interest more. It is also a new thread, so maybe people just need to get used to it and being able to get free stuff:)

@Colif That might also have something to do with it🤔

I have a whole bunch of Assassin's Creed keys. They're all UPlay keys from Humble Bundle.

I'll offer them all at once, since anyone interested in one of them might want multiple.

- Assassin's Creed
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
- Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition
- Assassin's Creed III
- Assassin's Creed III: Tyranny of King Washington
- Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue
- Assassin's Creed: Unity

I have a whole bunch of Assassin's Creed keys. They're all UPlay keys from Humble Bundle.

I'll offer them all at once, since anyone interested in one of them might want multiple.

- Assassin's Creed
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
- Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition
- Assassin's Creed III
- Assassin's Creed III: Tyranny of King Washington
- Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue
- Assassin's Creed: Unity

Would love to have Rogue. It's the only AC game I never got.

Reactions: Pifanjr
Sometimes, but very rarely, they do expire. Not sure why. Must be an option given to some publishers or something. Found this out the painful way.

From experience its from those that were given away for free. humble bundle's free games during a sale have an expiry date/one per user policy probably to cut costs as the keys aren't provided until you activate them or something.

The same applies to promotional codes for freemium stuff like warframe. use them by a certain period of they go.

From experience its from those that were given away for free. humble bundle's free games during a sale have an expiry date/one per user policy probably to cut costs as the keys aren't provided until you activate them or something.

The same applies to promotional codes for freemium stuff like warframe. use them by a certain period of they go.

I'm almost (but not completely) positive that I had a couple of big name games expire that were part of regular bundles, but this was a few years ago. It wouldn't be the first time I misremembered something if that's not the case.

Reactions: Pifanjr

TRENDING THREADS