FPS—Far Cry 6 your playing experiences

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Epic Games has one of those sales which can include a 10 USD coupon
Those are great! First one, the XMas after Epic launched, I got a bunch of $60 games—AC Origins & Odyssey, 3 Tom Clancy's, 1-2 more—for $5 each, +$10… so say $40-45. The coupon was for any game $15 or more, and the games I got were all 75% off, iow $15!

like you were never there
Was this for all captures, or only some? I took 2 bases and 2 checkpoints in the starting island, with a lot of incoming harassment because I didn't zap the CO—others were fine tho.

You are really digging hard
Not at all, just playing ~12 hours, observing and reporting. I could be all wrong, remember "I'm still ignorant" :)

Brian's played 6 hours and hasn't left the starter island
Trial lasted longer than I expected, got ~12 hours in and some stuff on the main island.

I'm not the best person to discuss this
Agreed, a casual speed run would bore me to tears, and is the exact opposite of my leisurely rose-smelling stroll :)

the parkour gear set you get is pretty fun to use
Yeah, that was one of the play styles I was wondering about—probably not for me other than a try-out, since I prefer a slow approach.

Last edited:

Frindis

@Brian Boru The base capturing on the starter island worked like a charm, but it seemed like the further we went out the more these bugs started to happen. In the end, we were at tier 7-8 zones (8 being where Castillo is hiding) and nothing really worked at all. Since it worked capturing bases at the start but not as we ventured further into the zones, my guess is that the game did not really register us the right way which would explain why all the enemies were of low level and why Castillo never was in the HQ. We just went too far and the game did not understand that at all.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS