Final fantasy VII remake

May 20, 2022
Visit site
Hello everyone ! So ! I'm a wife of a game lover and going extra mile for his 40th bday soon ! I literally register here to get advice. I hear him talking about final fantasy VII remake but only for PC. He mention is about £60... But I can't fine it nowhere online in UK only for ps5 or ps4. Is here anyone who would help me where I could buy this ? I would really appreciate !

May 20, 2022
Visit site
Do you know if I buy it now as it's on sale can this code be activated in begging of July ? Does it have some expired date ? Sorry .. I tried to read there but there is no info

it seems you can't gift games on epic game store so you may need to give him the money or make the account in his name now if he doesn't have one.

I can't seem to find the physical copy on PC. Lots of old FF7 copies pretending to be the new one.

As I said, wait and see what others think.

May 20, 2022
Visit site
He got the account for sure there I just checked on his PC. I'd worse comes to worse i will just give him money :) but will wait and see ! Thank you !

Yeah, you're either going to have to log into his account and buy it on there, or give him the money. Unfortunately, that's pretty much how PC gaming works these days. You can buy gift codes on Steam, but not Epic. As of right now, Epic is the only place you can get it.

May 20, 2022
Visit site
Hello again ! Just one last question - as I know Epic game does not support gift codes etc I'm thinking of creating account on me - buy game - give my hubby account details on his bday ( if I buy from his account he will know straight away). Question is - will that work ? Or he needs his account for anything like play with people he knows on his account ? If it has to be his I guess money in envelope then lol... Such a shame

Hello again ! Just one last question - as I know Epic game does not support gift codes etc I'm thinking of creating account on me - buy game - give my hubby account details on his bday ( if I buy from his account he will know straight away). Question is - will that work ? Or he needs his account for anything like play with people he knows on his account ? If it has to be his I guess money in envelope then lol... Such a shame
You could do that, but it would be a hassle for him to have to keep switching back and forth between accounts to play the various games.

However, at one time, it was possible to install a game onto a PC from one account, and still be able to play that game on the same PC from another account. This article is from 3 years ago, so I'm not sure if they've patched that issue or not. But you could do what you said. Worst case scenario is that he'll just have to log out of his account and into your account every time he wants to play that game.

Another possible idea is that you could just wait until his birthday, log into his account and buy the game, then tell him about it later that same day. He will get an email about the purchase, though, so you wouldn't want to wait long to tell him.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS