Question Looking for the review of Final Fantasy VII PC, published in August 1998 issue of PC Gamer UK.

Jun 7, 2020
Visit site
Perhaps this is not the right place to ask, my apologies if that's the case.

I'm looking for the review of FFVII PC as it was published in the August 1998 issue of PC Gamer UK.
When I was on holiday in the UK in August 1998, I bought the UK issue of PC Gamer which had an interesting review for Final Fantasy VII on the PC. That review sparked my interest in the Final Fantasy series and many other JRPGs. Unfortunately, I dont have the physical copy of this magazine anymore, but I'm in a nostalgic mood and I'd love to read it again after 22 years. Would anyone who has the August '98 issue be willing to scan this particular review for me?

Someone found the cover for me, but unfortunately no scans of reviews inside:

Jun 7, 2020
Visit site
Correct, the print edition was different (or maybe this was the US review?) Either way, it's not the one I meant.
I'm specifically looking for the scoop review of FFVII, it was a 2 or 3-page review.

Zloth

Community Contributor
I remember it, though just one tiny bit talking about the end-battle animations. Cloud twirls his sword, Red 13 does a back flip, and TIfa... juts.

(At least I think it was PC Gamer. That's long enough ago that it could have been Computer Gaming World.)

TRENDING THREADS