Question Far Cry 5 Cheat Trainer?

I got that ages ago, it didn't go well so I uninstalled and forgot about it. Browsing their site briefly now, since you recommend, looks like they're on the ball in a big way, so I'll have another look. Maybe it's a way to finish FC5 so I can have Game+ :)

Free version

"WeMod users are limited to two hours of mod usage per day when using the free product, while Pro users have unlimited access to mods.

This limit only applies to accounts created after February 11, 2024"

I just checked and my account is still alive, so I should be ok on that.

Pro version

I like that they state how they're financing the operation—via Pro memberships and an ad, not via selling our info—that bodes well for their integrity. Annoyed that I don't see the Pro pricing anywhere tho :unsure:

I got that ages ago, it didn't go well so I uninstalled and forgot about it. Browsing their site briefly now, since you recommend, looks like they're on the ball in a big way, so I'll have another look. Maybe it's a way to finish FC5 so I can have Game+ :)

Free version

"WeMod users are limited to two hours of mod usage per day when using the free product, while Pro users have unlimited access to mods.

Pro version

I like that they state how they're financing the operation—via Pro memberships and an ad, not via selling our info—that bodes well for their integrity. Annoyed that I don't see the Pro pricing anywhere tho :unsure:
The pricing is available through the app. It's $7.99/mo or $5.83 per month if you pay for a year.

Honestly, I didn't even know it was limited to 2 hours a day. I've only used it once, but it worked great when I did use it. I'm pretty disappointed now. They even limit which mods you can use without Pro. It's pretty cheap, though. I might sign up for it.

Trainers should always be tested on a spare pc if you have one handy.
I have used a few from the Fling website , a few days ago i used one for valheim but it did not seem to work so i uninstalled it.

When i uninstalled it a box came up asking me if i really did want to get rid of it so i said yes.
I was then told to restart my pc which i thought odd as this had never happened before when removing a fling trainer.

After restarting my pc all i got was a black screen and nothing on it , i could not get into anything and tapping different keys during boot up would not give me the recovery console i was after . i fired up my main pc to do a bit of googling and found out if you hold down the shift key and do a restart from where you would normally see task manager it is possible to get to the various recovery options. .... thank god it worked.

The only good thing was that this happened on my spare pc.

Trainers should always be tested on a spare pc if you have one handy.
I have used a few from the Fling website , a few days ago i used one for valheim but it did not seem to work so i uninstalled it.

When i uninstalled it a box came up asking me if i really did want to get rid of it so i said yes.
I was then told to restart my pc which i thought odd as this had never happened before when removing a fling trainer.

After restarting my pc all i got was a black screen and nothing on it , i could not get into anything and tapping different keys during boot up would not give me the recovery console i was after . i fired up my main pc to do a bit of googling and found out if you hold down the shift key and do a restart from where you would normally see task manager it is possible to get to the various recovery options. .... thank god it worked.

The only good thing was that this happened on my spare pc.
WeMod is very different from random trainers you download. There's very little to no risk from using it. Most trainers are made by game-hack makers. This is made by modders.

Reactions: neogunhero

Free version

Pro version

I decided to take one for the team and signed up for Pro. I'm extremely happy with it's performance in Enshrouded. Works beautifully. I've multiplied resources, gone up a few levels without the horrible grind. I made building materials in seconds that would have taken hours.

it worked great when I did use it

I tried it on a new FC5, just taking Unlimited Health, and breezed thru the boring intro sequences, so yeah, works great in my small test.

It disconnected when I Alt-Tabbed out and came back later, and quickly wondered why my Health meter was suddenly showing up in a firefight. So it looks like you need to reactivate for each new play 'session'—ie after any time the game loses full screen focus.

pretty cheap, though. I might sign up for it

I see you already did, but fyi others, there are alternatives—I know nothing about legitimacy or usefullness of these, but they're free:
Cheat Engine
Cheat Happens
FearLess Cheat Engine

I'll prob continue with a quick FC5 story-only run to try and finish game so I get New Game+ for the future.

Reactions: neogunhero
I tried it on a new FC5, just taking Unlimited Health, and breezed thru the boring intro sequences, so yeah, works great in my small test.

It disconnected when I Alt-Tabbed out and came back later, and quickly wondered why my Health meter was suddenly showing up in a firefight. So it looks like you need to reactivate for each new play 'session'—ie after any time the game loses full screen focus.

I see you already did, but fyi others, there are alternatives—I know nothing about legitimacy or usefullness of these, but they're free:
Cheat Engine
Cheat Happens
FearLess Cheat Engine

I'll prob continue with a quick FC5 story-only run to try and finish game so I get New Game+ for the future.
Last I checked, Cheat Engine was installing malware on people's computers if they didn't make a donation. I just happen to be one of the few people who pays attention to what is happening during installations. Cheat Engine is also very difficult to use. Have to look through game files and folders, etc. Nothing is just easy. I used it for several years until the malware incident.

Fearless also was installing malware on people's machines at least for awhile. They may have quit, but I refuse to use them.

Cheat Happens is legit and apparently safe, but requires a subscription for anything significant, although you can get a lifetime subscription for $99. They provide you with cheat tables, which are somewhat easy to use. Their game selection is not as broad as WeMod's, and you need separate downloads for each game (I think).

Pretty happy with WeMod.

Last edited:
@Brian Boru Had an issue with WeMod today. Forza Motorsport wouldn't launch.

It may have been the fact that I included them in the Xbox Game Bar. Perhaps if I'd uninstalled that, it would have worked, but I was in a hurry, and I just uninstalled everything. I may test it later with WeMod installed but not in the Game Bar.

This does raise the potential specter of being banned from a game for no reason if the developers just don't like WeMod. WeMod doesn't work in multiplayer games, so it shouldn't be a problem, but obviously something about it made Turn10 refuse to launch with it active. To be clear, I wasn't using WeMod, and WeMod doesn't mod Forza at all that I'm aware of.

So I think caution is called for with any game that has a competitive mode.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS