Giveaway Enter to win this despicable Evil Genius 2 Statue and a copy of the game!

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Rev. Jozef von Pishgenstein, esq., Archdirectorate of Community Evil, of course.

With several well-developed lairs and a new one the works, von Pishgenstein strives to maximize shenanigans and flim-flammery through artful use of confusing acronyms and exhaustion-inducing guidelines. Agents attempting to infiltrate his high-tech hideouts are dazed by meetings rife with polysyllabic over-explaining of simple concepts, that is if they aren't accosted by roving bands of (entirely volunteer!) henchmen first.

• Love
Reactions: Lutfij
Apr 5, 2021
Visit site
You can't mess with perfection, my name would obviously be "Dr. Salabencher" 💉, a short backstory to my name is as a young child I misheard Jango Fett from the PS2 game Star Wars: Bounty Hunter say "Sorry bastard" and my young self started saying Salabencher to imitate Jango Fett. I hope it instills fear in the masses when I use a weather dominator or something to that scale. :unsure:

kg6S75H.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS