Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 23 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I fully agree, the annihilator virus reminds me of warlocks and curses, but high-tech and in SPACE. Depending on the range it also gives a high skill ceiling to clump enemies together for maximum spread. It gives an extra layer of depth.

Probably the Colonial Light Cruise. I am definitely more of a fan of something that can sneak its way through somewhere, even if that means I am more susceptible to damage.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I thrilled to see a spaceship with some more rustic type of weapon, even with the theme being more futuristic, i think will be a cool weapon in a game where everything is more a fast paced, but with that type of gun in a ship, you can control more the game and then so having ways to win the game just for being smarter than the rest of the players.
Thanks for the giveaway, you guys are awesome!

D

Deleted member 31224

The ship shield in everspace is super useful in combat, especially for someone who sucks at the game like me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts