Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 8 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
Torn between Temporal Nano Recompensator for the OP healing OR Corrosion Injector for massive damage. I suppose they both have their uses on opposite sides of the spectrum.

Sep 2, 2020
Visit site
The corrosion injector. Seeing a shiny ship rusting to dust sounds like fun :>. Then I have to admit as others here that the annihilator virus seem great and could teach people to socially distance their ships :D.

Sep 2, 2020
Visit site
For me, it's defo going to be the Annihilator. Not only is it going to cause some serious damage, but I can use it while listening to the band Annihilator as well. For that double whammy effect.

Reactions: SWard
Jan 24, 2020
Visit site
The Annihilator Virus sounds like the most interesting and similar to My style of play. I like that it can spread and infect other enemies.

The Corrosion Injector also sounds interesting but I couldn't find any information on it's mechanics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts