Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 9 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
I think I'll enjoy using the Sentinel most of all. I like the design of the ship and it looks like it'll get me between points quickly while being maneuverable enough to take out anything in my path. I look forward to the ship customization and trying out all of the classes, though.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
For me, it would be the Temporal Nano Recompensator. I think that negating a critical chunk of damage may give you the edge for a duel (especially because the majority of comments here are about the annihilator haha). Anyways, GL for me and all on the giveaway! :)

Sep 2, 2020
Visit site
One of the most boring gadgets: The EMP Device. Just to get some extra DPS in ;). There's just something satisfying about turning the tables on an engagement gone wrong with a well-placed EMP shock.

Sep 2, 2020
Visit site
I think my favourite will be the colonial light cruiser, i just love the way it looks and ik some people might roast me on this but i like it so....

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I always kept an eye on games of this type, even if I didn't have the condition to work on the computer, I follow the content on YouTube, and on everspace, I'm hyped by the conditions provided in the open world, curious too, I hope to spend a lot of time exploring and discovering mysteries, and about the devices, will be fun use the magnetic repulsor against the boys 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS