Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 10 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
Thank you for giving all of us this great opportunity to join in such a great game. I personally have never been to many of giveaway games before. I'd be honor to jump in.

Sep 2, 2020
Visit site
I think 1 of my favourite ship devices will be The Outlaw Viper because I love the design and i love the way it changes to a drone when it is closing to the targets. its only concept art but it looks really cool.

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
Missile Defense System as Support Device and Annihilator Virus as Warfare device ))) I think it's a great combo, especially concept of Annihilator Virus - never met anything similar to this. I like Rip & Tear, you know )))

I want a massive big-ass laser weapon kamehame ha style... but I can work with a massive less-anime-like-laser nonetheless. Something with continuous damage to my enemies (or would be enemies if they have something I want :D)

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I really like these games, they are more exciting and enthusiastic, especially when I chase sparks and detonate their huge vehicles
I am very excited about this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts