Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 7 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
Man, I would use this pc for school work and be a content creator and I’ll be crying or passing out if I win this giveaway. Good luck to everyone who’s participating.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Basically, any offensive devices, like turrets, because the best defense is offense and go yolo... i guess .But, i saw that devices will be a bit different. Eager to see it in future gameplays

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Gonna have to say the 'Sentinel'. Overall nice design, it looks almost like it came out of Star wars and cmon, the EMP generator and the cloak makes this a stealthy piece of work.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The Annihilator Virus sounds pretty awesome. I like the idea of It spreading to other ships and using in combination with the EMP generator. Makes for a pretty deadly combination.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
I really like the idea behind the device Annihilator Virus. Being able to inflict massive amounts of damage initially is pretty awesome but dealing damage over time as well makes gameplay even more interesting.!

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
I look forward to getting the Magnetic repulsor. If for pushing enemies away and making some distance between us, or just to get away in a bad situation >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts