Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
Since my first experience with Freelancer, I liked this type of games and can't wait to see how this one will turn out.

As for the favorite device. I like to get in the battle with a big boom so I would probably take heavy tank gunship with EMP Generator (will think about Missile Defend System, too...) because with EMP other ships want be able to leave the party before they finish a dance with my guns. :)

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
I would love to use a cloaking device on my ship, able to ambush huge ships and hit their weak spots or disorientate entire fleets and disappear before they know where I have come from!

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
Awesome! I too would love to use the Annihilator Device, huge AoE explosions are always useful in a swarm of dinner and fighters.
Can't wait for Everspace 2!

Jul 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm intrigued by the Annihilator Virus device. It sounds like it creates some gleeful chaos! I was looking at the concept art as well, and I really like the detail and amount of customization available. Super cool!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
The Outlaw Viper fires corrosion missiles from long distance will be cool!! Love to shoot from distance then get up close after I've disabled a craft!

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
Thank you for the giveaway, appreciate the chance to win.
I like the magnetic repulsor the most as it is my favorit from seeing.
Since this was not possible in Everspace it will be great to see so many new devices and
possibilities to work with.

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, there are so many cool devices that it's hard to pick a fav... Especially considering the devices you pick is highly beholden to what kind of build you are going for. That being said, if I was forced to pick, I would probably go for the cloak. This is because of how versatile it is. It's the perfect equipment for stealth, and more passive decisions, but also comes in handy during the middle of a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts