Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 58 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
I think the EMP Generator is going to be a powerful tool - disabling ships for 8 seconds is going to give you a great opportunity to get the upper hand

Looks like a sweet game, and thanks for the opportunity to win an awesome PC rig!

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
Hard to decide and all have so many benefits depending on your play style! Can’t wait and the PC upgrade would be beneficial as an upgrade lol. See ya in the stars boys! Good luck and congrats!

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
Personally from what I've seen on stream and read about the corrosin injector seems like it would be great for some quick take downs of some pesky outlaws

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I have actually never played a Everspace due to me not having a powerful enough PC. But after doing some browsing on the good old internet, I think my favorite ship device would be the magnetic repulsor. As you can blast ships into asteroids, I would find that very very funny.

Thanks and have a lovely day.
Henry

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
I've always loved fighting in asteroid fields, being able to use them as a weapon with the Magnetic Repulsor is super exciting! It'll make the game feel even more fluid I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts