Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 19 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
Think I’d love the mice mostly, just because of the simple fact that i have a pretty sh*tty one, and i couldn’t save up for a nice one for a long long time now, i think it’d make me a better player in competetive games

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Tried the demo, Magnetic Repulsor definitely. Reason of choice is because in a royal rumble space battle, only way to survive is to go all out attack. Because in a space dog fight, there is *no time for caution*.

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is SecretLab Omega, the chair itself is pretty comfortable, but the PU leather is not good, it started to peel after 2-3 years of using, I've been replace it once (good thing is that they do give me a way cheaper replacement price), but now after another 2-3 years of using it peeled again, so I'm currently looking to switch to other chair.

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
The Annihilator was awesome and got me out of a few rough situations, while also being fun to use. By the way Everspace 2 looks great and I can't wait to play!

Sep 9, 2020
Visit site
My favorite kind of device is going to probably be the cargo unit as I'm a bit of a hoarder and will hold on to a ton of loot as I explore the galaxy and admire its beauty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS