Enter November's EPOS | SENNHEISER GSP 370 headset giveaway from SpecialEffect!

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
Visit site
I hope that more people can have access to games even with disability because it is people's right to have the ability to play games just as anything else in life. It is a great thing for us to strive towards allowing everyone to access the fullest potential to one's life.

Apr 13, 2020
Visit site
I had not heard of this charity before. I like the idea of helping those who would otherwise be unable to enjoy the wide variety of different games.

Mar 30, 2020
Visit site
Great charity and great support for gamers and all. Would be great to see them expand out to foreign countries, where these kind of opportunities are not regular.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
I think that making gaming more accessible is a super noble goal that we should give more attention to. Gaming should not be barred by how you play or if you can play.

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I love what SpecialEffect does - it shares my hobby with more and more people, so they can enjoy the entertainment, escapism, community interaction and sense of accomplishment that I get from gaming. Games and playing are an intrinsic element of human nature and NO ONE should be barred from that - SE's efforts to overcome disability to bring the joy of gaming to all is a wonderful thing, and I love to see them succeed at it. <3

Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
This is amazing, glad so many are making strides to making videogames more accessible for others.
In high school I was friends with a kid who had congenital amputation for both his arms, however, he was able, with a few home rigged solutions, play games on his computer, on PlayStation, and even would go to the arcade and play competitive racing games, though often by additional 'suffering' brusing, abrasions, and tenderness. I'm very happy tools like this to exist to help those that need them.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I think what SpecialEffect is doing is absolutely brilliant.
It might be a good idea to work directly with developers to make their games more accessible. Perhaps some sort of free advice to help them modify their games to make them work better for different people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS