Colorful RTX 3070 Vulcan OC Graphics Card

Hi PCGamers!

I want an upgrade for my PC and I plan on buying a 3070. I found this Colorful which is cheaper than its competitors and it has a LCD which for me will be useful in monitoring temps and also good for aesthetics. I was wondering if this brand is good in terms of durability, heat, and performance? Any thoughts?

Colourful have been around for a long time so no worries about them being off brand or anything. I believe the AIB manufacturers have to fulfill certain requirements to even get the chips from Nvidia or AMD before they are allowed to make them.

However I can't find a detailed review of that particular model, so no way of knowing if that particular one is a bit of a lemon compared to other 3070 models.

Another important thing to consider is how good the warranty support for Colourful is in your country, you can get a dud even from the most trusted companies.

Reactions: bh3bh3
Colourful have been around for a long time so no worries about them being off brand or anything. I believe the AIB manufacturers have to fulfill certain requirements to even get the chips from Nvidia or AMD before they are allowed to make them.

However I can't find a detailed review of that particular model, so no way of knowing if that particular one is a bit of a lemon compared to other 3070 models.

Another important thing to consider is how good the warranty support for Colourful is in your country, you can get a dud even from the most trusted companies.

I have the same thought. Though, I wanna be sure that this card brand will last. I have seen that the temps of colorful are bad. Still searching for comments and reviews for this card.

TRENDING THREADS