Coconut Monkey Cornerclub

Page 92 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Oh I see. I don't think I've ever had boneless wings before, so I didn't know. I assumed they were just deboned wings. What you describe I would always see advertised as something like “chicken goujons” or “boneless chicken pieces”. Why do they call them “wings” if they aren't from the wing, do you know?
Over here, "boneless wings" means the chicken has Buffalo sauce on it. Because Buffalo chicken is almost always wings, they just call the boneless kind "wings" too so that people realize they are getting Buffalo chicken. Basically the word "wings" has become synonymous with Buffalo chicken. We have a ton of restaurants called things like "Bob's Wings" that specialize in Buffalo chicken.

Zloth

Community Contributor
Here’s a Google Drive link to the audio file I’m talking about.

Like I said, it’s super short and super muffled, ...
Sounds country/folk to me. NO clue where you get coffee from, though!?

i godum statusstaw

Yeah, I've got no idea. With just two seconds, the notes could match thousands of songs. I searched that nonsense string and got God in the Straw by Derrick Drover and, indeed, some of the bits sound like they might fit - but I think that's simply because a ton of songs would kinda fit.

Why are some people left-handed? 5m
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGLYcYCm2FM

Any other lefties here?

I was forced to write with my right hand, which had plus and minus. I was a bit slower at writing, but became somewhat ambidextrous as a result, which proved quite useful in sport.

~20 yeas ago when I got RSI in my left arm from mouse use, I was able to easily change to right-hand use—and my first wrist rest!—and have stayed right-handed since. So that was another plus—I'm glad I was forced to change my writing hand as a kid :)

Both my parents were righties, so guess my odds of being lefty were lowest.

Source please.

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
Be careful you don't cut yourself with that ;) Edward Dutton does not stand up to much scrutiny.

We don't discuss religion or other bait here, so let this be the end of it. As one critique puts it:
"the authors handling of scientific evidence is not that much better than how they interpret Bible verses"

Bit unfair to make snarky comments and then unilaterally declare that it can't be discussed, but jannies' privilege I suppose :)

Reactions: Zloth
What I learned today is that @Brian Boru is a left-handed, misshapen, mentally ill sexual predator.

Cool. I've never been able to tell people that I know a dangerous sex predator before. I'll tell them how he almost seems normal at times.

UT's basketball coach. Rick Barnes, likes lefties. Against all odds, most of the team is usually left handed. I don't know if there's some philosophy behind it. There has to be. This doesn't happen by accident. No one has asked him about it. May be like the baseball strategy in some way. He will some day be in the basketball Hall of Fame for his coaching, so he's doing something right.

Against all odds, most of the team is usually left handed. I don't know if there's some philosophy behind it

That's a thing with many sports with an active opponent—lefties make up way more of the elite level players than pro rata would suggest. No philosophy, just opponents aren't as used to dealing with them on their way to elite—another of our superpowers, apart from those you already learned.

That's a thing with many sports with an active opponent—lefties make up way more of the elite level players than pro rata would suggest. No philosophy, just opponents aren't as used to dealing with them on their way to elite—another of our superpowers, apart from those you already learned.
You're right, but the teams we play aren't like that. They may have one or even 2 lefties whereas we have 10 out of 13.

Zloth

Community Contributor
Why would you lie to them like that?
We're in full campaign mode over in the USA. Thus, the language has changed so that "almost" means "not at all, but I wish it was." Taken that way, it's clear that Zed's message is one of hope that Brian will one day rise above his left handedness. I found it quite moving!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts